.........

Barbie's Pov

Oppss what did I just say. I just ended everything he will hate me. Barbie thought to herself.

"Uhh... Ken this is not what I mean." It's not a good excuse is it? No it is not. Something better.

"I mean I love you as a friend." Wow barbie AMAZING!! what an excuse she thought WHY aM i LiKe ThIs?

"I love you too as well then." Ken chuckled. She didn't think Ken would say that.

Ok Barbara if not today then never. You can do this you have to tell him. But how should I confess to him. I will be 19 next week and I have not even dated a single guy till now and my 12 year old sister is having two exes.

I am really bad at this dating thing.

Okay I will just kiss him and tell him that I like him she thought.

What if he SLAPS me. He will not do that...I guess??. I can't control thoughts can I?

I don't care if this is a perfect moment no one is here to disturb us as well. Barbie thought to herself.

Nobody POV

"What is she thinking?" Ken thought "Did I say something wrong?"

Barbie went towards the surfer guy slowly. And leans up to kiss him and Ken leans down as well.

Taking it as a sign that he was interested in kissing her. She felt relieved. Their lips were so close but when someone opened the door he or she just entered inside it was Brooklyn. They immediately moved away from each other.

Thank god she was busy on her phone so she didn't notice the couple who were about to kiss or she wouldn't stop teasing them.

Their one more private moment was disturbed again. Barbie felt like the whole universe was against her.

They three had good long conversation for a long time and afterwards they went out for dinner together.

*********************************
Restaurant
9:30pm
Nobody's Pov

She was about to kiss me in the morning. Ken thought.
He started giggling like an idiot. Wait what if she was doing something else?

While Barbie and Brooklyn both were discussing something important related to Barbies.

Obviously barbie was not having so much guts in that moment she needed to brainstorm for some more time.

"Yo, bro you alright?. Why are you giggling?" Brooklyn asked. Ken turned red " I was just thinking of a joke haha..." He laughed awkwardly.

Barbie chuckled at his goffiness.

After sometime the surfer boy dropped Barbie and Brooklyn outside Brooklyn's home.

When Brooklyn stepped outside the car. Before barbie could get out of the car Ken took his chance to ask the blondie.

"Hey are you free tomorrow night?"

"Yeah why?" Barbie questioned

"I was just wondering if you would like to go out for dinner tomorrow with me?" Barbie chuckled "Yeah, why not."
Ken smiled at her answer.

Barbie waved bye and left

Ken was on cloud nine. He was giggling to himself all the time.

If someone would have seen him that moment he or she would have thought he was possessed.

While going back he was singing
🎵Enchanted by Taylor Swift🎶
All I COulD iT was EnCHantInG Too meeT YoU.

Thank god no one was sitting with him or their ears would suffer alot.

************************************************
I know this was short but yeah,
Here it is
Thank you
P.A.C.E