01 - karma ౨ৎ⋆˚。⋆

★── 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦──★

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 towards the locker rooms feeling the icy cold air on my skin, giving me goosebumps, head low while defeat washed over me. We had just lost our first match in over 7 months, against Atletico De Madrid. I really gave it my all but it just wasn't enough, i'm gutted. And being a fairly new asset to the team makes it even worse. I don't know how to explain it really, it just feels like you let down everyone who was cheering you on and belived in you, i don't wish that feeling upon anyone. It must seem silly, but for me, now without football, my life is worth nothing and i can't even do that fucking well.

I decided to lay low, wait for everyone to leave the stadium while i took a shower with a mixture of sadness and rage flowing. I was packing my things getting ready to leave, cursing every once in a while, clearly upset about our recent loss.

At this point i thought everyone was bound to have left the stadium, it's past midnight for gods sake. But no, i was wrong, the door creeked open as i was about to leave, to my surprise a girl, whose face seemed oddly familiar to me, for some reason, though i can't really remember from where, bumped into me causing her to stumble back.

"Hey, watch were you're going" i snap, almost involuntarily because of all the pent up anger.

"Excuse me? You're the one who ran into me" she snaps back instantly. I'm too tired to deal with this. I roll my eyes, shove her slightly and make my way out.

"Just because you play for Real Madrid doesn't give you the right to be rude to everyone around you, you know" I stop and turn around, looking at this mystery girl staring at me with a sort of disgusted expression on her face.

"You know just because you have a job here, like cleaning the floors or something doesn't mean you can talk back to me like that" this is the last thing i needed today.

"You're nothing but an entitled, spoiled brat" she responds. Who does this girl think she is?

"And you're just a nobody whose never going to make a name out of herself, suck it up sweetheart, no need to take it out on me" actually maybe i was the one taking it out on her, i'm usually never but i mean never this rude but it was making me feel better so fuck it.

That was the last comment i made before she chuckled and walked away, she probably went off to cry somewhere. Some people just can't accept the truth even though it hurts. I try to calm myself down because i'm being a real dick right now, what has gotten into me? I just took all my fury out on some random girl, if i were her i would've slapped the shit out of me as soon as i opened my mouth.

After processing what i had just done i didn't really feel like going to look for the girl and apologize, i should but it's late and i'm knackered. I exit the building and as i'm calling my ride, i spot Vinicius outside about to hop into a car. "Oi Jude" he starts before leaving, "I saw you talking to Hannah earlier, in the lockers, i didn't hear what you guys were talking about and i didn't want to intrude but i'm glad you finally got to meet her, she's great"

My eyes widen as the information that Vini has just given me seeps into my brain. "Huh?" I question praying that this was all just a sick joke. "Hanna...Ancelotti...as in Carlo Ancelotti, our coaches daughter?" The sentence leaves my lips, terrified.

"Yeah, you didn't know?" He asks confused. Shit, shit, shit you've gotta be kidding me!

"V i think i just had an argument with the coaches daughter." My mind starts racing wondering how i fucked up so badly, i knew i recognized her, i just assumed i'd seen her around the Bernabéu before not that she was THE Hannah Ancelotti.

"WHAT!?" Vinicius exclames looking at me like i'm the biggest fool. "Mhm." The  sound barely audible. "Damn you messed up big time just pray she doesn't tell her dad, because if she does you're in deep shit my boy." Exactly what i needed to hear. FUCK!

"I can see you getting nervous, no need to worry just yet, we'll go talk to her tomorrow, she's a good friend of mine i'm sure whatever you said can be put behind you both." He says trying to lighten the mood.

"I sure hope so." I mumble without any high expectations of that actually happening.

Before either of us could say anything else my cab arrived. I said goodbye to Vini and made my way back home, with my entire future on the line. I swear my whole career could be in the hands of this girl.

I think i learned my lesson far too well, after this i know im never going to be rude to anyone, i mean i shouldn't have been in the first place but it was one bad day can you really blame me? I guess karma really does exist huh.

One hell of a day later i finally get comfortable and lay down in bed, staring at the empty white ceiling while a dim streetlight peers through my window.

First we lost 4-2 and then because of that i was (extremely) rude to my coaches daughter and tomorrow i may not have a job. I can practically already see the headlines. 'Jude Bellingham fired from Real Madrid after an interaction with Ancelottis daughter.' Fantastic.

I wish this were all a dream, well more like a nightmare.

Somebody
Kill
Me
Please.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆