13 - the last time ౨ৎ⋆˚。⋆

★── 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 ──★

𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 into the plush seats of the VIP section, my heart pounding with excitement, our first match with the new team. El Clásico, we call it, Madrid - Barca one of the most important matches in Spain, very competitive too. I glanced down at my Real Madrid shirt, proudly displaying Mbappe's number on the back, a symbol of my allegiance.

Next to me, a group of enthusiastic fans engaged in lively chatter, their voices blending with the energetic atmosphere of the stadium.

"Can you believe we're finally seeing Mbappe play for Real Madrid?" One fan cried.

I ease dropped and spoke up, with a grin "I've been waiting for this moment for so long. It's surreal."

As the match began, my eyes were glued to the pitch, following every move with rapt attention.

Suddenly, Mbappe surged forward, his speed and skill mesmerizing as he dribbled past defenders with ease. The crowd cheering uncontrollably, and I found myself on my feet, cheering along with them.

"He's incredible." I said to myself with awe.

As the match progressed, Hannah found herself completely immersed in the action, cheering on her team with unwavering enthusiasm.

The first half came to an end, resulting in a draw.

Crowds began to disperse, I lingered in my seat, the feeling of seeing Mbappe live still coursing through my veins. I can't even imagine to see what the rest of the season had in store for us.

Just as I was about to get something to eat, a familiar voice caught my attention. Turning, I saw Mbappe making his way through the VIP section, surrounded by a throng of adoring fans.

Heart pounding, I watched as Mbappe approached, his white teethy smile lighting up his face. "Hey there." He addressed kindly, planting the traditional two kisses on the cheeks.

"That was an amazing game out there." I stated.

Mbappe grinned, sparkling with pride. "Thanks! It feels great to be a part of the best team in the world."

Mbappe didn't say long after that, it was only a 15 minute break and he needed to get changed.

Just as I was about to head out to get food, for the second time, another familiar voice entered my ears.

"Hannah." I spun around feeling intimidated by Jude's choice of tone.

"Mhm-" I started but his same dark voice interrupted.

"Don't come wearing another guys number at my game." He commanded eyeing me up and down, I can practically feel his breath against my throat.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Don't stand there with another guy's name in my fucking presence, this is the last time you'll do this."

I smirk, incredulous. "Are you...obsessed with me or something?" I tried to get a rise out of him.

"Call it whatever you want but take it off." He took off his shirt handing it to me. "Now."

He was jealous yesterday, this only confirms it.

The people around us had their jaws on the ground. I don't know whether it was because of our interaction or because of seeing Jude without a shirt, I couldn't blame them for either one.

And we all know damn well I listened to Jude.

In the second half of the match, Jude was on fire, determined to outshine Mbappe and prove himself as a force to be threatening

In the second half of the match, Jude was on fire, determined to outshine Mbappe and prove himself as a force to be threatening. He scored a hat trick and with each goal he scored, his strength only seemed to grow, the spirit thrilling everyone. I was amazed to say the least, Jude propelling himself towards victory.

Finally, we won 4-1. One goal from Mbappe and the other three from Jude. I knew I had to confront Jude about our tense interaction from earlier. I made went over to where he was standing, his adrenaline still pulsing from the game.

"Hey, Jude!" I called out, trying to keep my voice steady despite the swirling emotions inside me, his shirt still glued onto me, i'm scared to take it off now.

"What?" Jude snapped, his voice sharp.

"Do you have something else to say about my choice of shirt huh?"

His expression a mix of remorse and apprehension. "I'm sorry." He began, his words cautious. "I messed up back there. I let my stupid jealousy cloud my judgment, and I took it out on you." He admitted it, didn't expect Jude so vulnerable, I thought he wouldn't let his armor down.

I folded my arms across my chest, my anger still simmering, but why was that kind of...snap out of it Hannah.

"You think?" I retorted.

Jude sighed, his shoulders slumping with the weight of his apology. "I know I screwed up." Heavy with regret. "But I want you to know that I didn't mean to hurt you. I care about you, Hannah, and seeing you with someone else's number... it just got to me."

I shook my head. "It's not just about the shirt, Jude," I said, my voice quieter now. "It's about how you made me feel. Like I was some sort of possession to you." I can't show any signs of enjoying it.

"I never meant to make you feel that way." He confessed, remorsefully. "I just... I don't know heat of the moment I guess."

I took a deep breath. "I get it, Jude," I murmured
"But you can't let your insecurities ruin our friendship. We're supposed to be teammates, looking out for each other, okay?"

Jude nodded. "I promise, Hannah." He vowed "I'll do better. I'll work on controlling my jealousy and treating you with the respect you deserve."

I felt a glimmer of hope stir within me, a tentative reassurance that maybe things could get back to normal between us. "I appreciate that, Jude." I said softly, my words a invitation to start anew.

I liked men being at my feet and apologizing. Most of the time they were in the wrong I liked feeling the power of dominating them though I don't know where all that came from, Jude really dislikes Mbappe seemingly. I would be lying if I said that wasn't the hottest moment i've had all year.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆