20 - you all over me ౨ৎ⋆˚。⋆

★── 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 ──★

TW⚠️ - smut

𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄 led me to his bed crawling on top of me and planting kisses on my face.

I was growing impatient, seeing Jude still fully clothed when all I could do was imagine him without any.

I tugged at his shirt signaling to him to take it off. "Woah needy aren't we princess?" He said but still obliged and took off his shirt, a now shirtless Jude on top of me, his abs to die for.

Before going any further he made sure to ask, "Are you sure?" He was eager to keep going. "Yes, yes Jude just-" My voice barely a breath, he didn't need any more confirmation than that.

In response he took of my top revealing a black lacy bra which he unclasped in between a kiss before he had the chance to take a look at it.

Jude broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I want to taste you." He dipped his head and traced his tongue along the curve of my neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin. He moved lower, tracing a path down my chest with his tongue until he reached my nipples. He took one into his mouth, sucking and biting gently while his hand was kneading the other one. I bit my lip at the sensation, my heat growing more intense feeling the wetness that was forming.

Jude looked up at me with a smirk, sensing this. He slid his hand down to the waistband of my pants. He hooked his fingers into them and slowly slid my pants down to my ankles, then fully removing them.

Without any hesitation he teased me through the fabric, puckering my inner things, increasingly coming closer to my pussy then ever so slightly grazing over my clit creating more and more juices, I was desperate for some friction. I let out a moan and arched my back, craving his touch.

With no prior warning my matching black panties were pulled off of me and two finger pushed deep inside me curling up. I released a gasp, his fingers sending immense but unexpected satisfaction. He pumped in and out his speed gradually increasing each time, hitting that sweet spot.

After a good minute his fingers didn't stop for even a second but he started sucking on my clit and sliding his tongue up and down my lips, I could feel the knot in my stomach already starting to form, this man knows what he's doing. "I-i'm gonna-" Jude stops abruptly. I groan at the frustration, tears swelling in the corner of my eyes. "Not yet, love." He says almost with a laugh as if he was enjoying teasing me a bit too much.

He proceeds to remove his trousers, his boxers still on him. I got into a seated position and moments later I closed my hand around his length, stroking him up and down very slowly.

Jude's chest grumbled with a growl. "Don't be shy love, harder than that." I obeyed giving him one firm stroke and seeing him swell in my hand.

Another groan left him, this one loud and short, and that was my last warning before Jude's hands left my hair and went to my shoulders returning to the middle of the bed.

"No more playing." He said, his arms landing on the side of my head and placing a firm kiss on my lips. He grabbed his cock, still looking at me, climbed off the bed and rid himself of his boxers, putting on a condom he had in one of his drawers.

Then he settled between my legs again, he let his cock rest against me and the contact, him bare, against me, knocked the breath out of me.