going for a ride

Writing this because flying into the future or flying to my girl in general and do this with her isn't an option   OriKiki9 I love you princess

Btw here are so many mistakes but idk lol if you don't like it don't read it!

--

,, I got off work!" Taylor yelled through your big house. You both live in New York with your two daughters, amelie (11yo) and Katie (4yo). They both are at their grandparents house for the night but taylor doesn't know yet, you want to suprise her.

,,hi mommy" you say in a cute innocent tone that always makes taylor go crazy. You are slowly walking over to Taylor in just a blue thong and small heart shaped nipple Covers. Taylors eyes go wide and her face burning red.

,,where are thr Kids? Not home?"

,,no they are at my parents for the night"

Taylors grins wide ,,god sweetheart. You look fucking amazing. Are you trying to kill me my love?" You giggle and wrap your arms around her neck. ,,I don't wanna kill you I just want to make you go crazy for me" you look at her.

Taylor eyes Wander over your hot body. You know that she loves your body so much. Her eyes stopped at your ass and you know exactly what she is looking at. The thong is kind of see through which makes the bright pink butt plug that you are wearing clearly visible. ,,god your wearing my favorite one" she pulls your thong slightly to the side to make the buttplug completely visible. She presses her thumb right on top which makes it go a little deeper inside of you. You gasp

,,hmm mommy"

,,bend over." She says a little harsh

,,mhm" you feel a hard slap against your ass

,,words. Slut" you whine a little

,,yes mommy. Sorry mommy"

You bend over which makes the plug go even deeper. You moan.

Taylor pulls the plug out of you which makes your puckered hole completely exposed. Taylor secretly likes looking at your hole but would never ever admit it. She carefully touches your hole to feel how wide it is.

,,hm fuck it's so beautiful. You are so beautiful" taylor suddenly pushes her thumb in which makes you moan loudly. You search for something to grab on but there is nothing because your still standing/ bending over in the middle of the livingroom. You grab onto taylors arms and pushes it more into you so her thumb goes deeper into you.

Taylor moves her thumb in and out of you fast which makes you moan louder the faster she gets. She suddenly pulls out, pushes the plug back in and turns you around. She pulls the thong down your legs and you step out of it.

,,lets get to our bedroom my love, I want you to crawl up the stairs to our bed"

,,yes mommy" you got to your knees and crawl to your bedroom. You feel so dirty doing all this stuff for taylor but you absolutely love it. You love being taylors whore.

Up in yours and taylor bedroom you wait for her to tell you what to Do.

Taylor is on her back on your bed. She is naked. Her gorgeous breast falling a little to the side and her nipples Rock hard. She is wearing a 8 inch long strap. One arm is behind her head while she Is watching you being on your knees. ,,come here darling. I want you to suck my cock, suck it all nice and wet for mommy"

,,yes mommy" you get up on the bed. Taylor is still laying on the bed not moving even a little. You got into an akward Position so you can suck the strap. You start with just moving your tounge all over it to make it all wet.

You than stsrt to suck on the tip. You know taylor doesn't feel anything from it but you know how much of a turn on that is for taylor, watching you suck a strap that she is wearing.

She grips your hair a little and moves your head up and down the strap

,,hmm yea you suck my cock so good sweetheart"

After a while taylor lets Lose of your hair. ,,Thats enough pretty girl get on top of me. I want you to ride me. Go for a ride on my cock" taylors hands go to your boobs to take off the Covers. You gasp when taylor starts to pinch your nipples. You love it so much when she does that, you like the pain and pleasure of it. It just feels so good. You press your boobs into taylor face which makes her immediately suck on one of your nipples. ,,hmmmm" you moan ,,it feels so good mommy!"

Your sitting on top of her, the strap resting between your asscheeks. You get up a bit and move a little do the strap is slowly sinking into your needy pussy.

,,fuck it feels so good"

Taylor is watching you with big eyes she not even looking at your body or pussy or whatever, she's looking at your face and how you make all he face you always do while Sex. Your eyes roll back and your mouth is wide open with your tounge out a little.

,,fuck your so gorgeous like that" taylor says.

You move up and down on the strap, taylors hands are resting on your hips and helping you move up and down a little. Her hands also move all over your body every now and than. Taylor loves your body you know how she thinks about you because she tells you everyday.

,,oh yes mommy!" You almost scream. Your so close already.

Taylor isn't feeling anything from this but she absolutely loves watching you getting pleasured.

,,are you close, kitten?" You nod. Taylor gives your ass a hard slap which makes you realize what you did wrong

,,yes mommy. Im sorry mommy" 

,,I want you to beg mommy. Beg to cum" her voice so deep makes you even more wet.

,,oh mommy please please let me cum. I need it. Fuck mommy"

,,hmmm you can do better my love"

,,mommy I can't hold it any longer oh FUCK!"  You squirt all over Taylor. You came so hard all over Taylor and the bed. Your eyes widen in horror. Fuck. Your getting punished.

,,no no no im so sorry mommy"

Taylor is mad. So mad. Her eyes is hard. No emotions seen. Taylor lets you recover from the orgasm and after you did she threw you on the bed, with your stomach on the mattress.

,,no talking back. No begging me to stop. Nothing. Your getting 10. Fucking count"

Taylor rubs over your ass for a bit, pulls the plug out  and than suddenly she gives your ass a hard slap

,,hmph one!"

Another

,,fuck, two"

Another. Another. Another.

,,three four five! Fucking hell!"

Taylor says nothing she just keeps slapping your ass.

,,TEN!"

you breath out and you relax. Your ass immediately starts to burn which makes you tear up.

,,hm im sorry my love but you came without me allowing it to you. Come here" you hug her tight and you stsrt crying. "Shhh it's gonna be ok my love your ok. I love you so much"

After a while you both cuddle up in bed After taylor took care of you.

,,I love you so much. We can sleep till 10 we need to pick up thr girls at 12. Good night baby"

,,ok my love. Good night princess"