Chapter 2:

It's been 3 days and I'm just now texting Calum. Between ASB trips, friends, drama, ballet, volleyball, and family, my plate was beyond full. But, now it was the weekend and I had nothing to do and no where to go so I texted Calum.

Me: hi. :)

After about 10 minutes he texted,

Calum: Who the hell is this?!

Me: if I remember correctly you wrote your number on my wrist, unless my friends lied to me and this is the wrong number. Because honestly I fainted after you left!

Calum: Oh!!! I'm so sorry, you were the one who sang Amnesia with us! Ellie right?

Me: Yep. And thanks for remembering my name!

Calum: How could I forget your name and your face. I wrote on your wrist in sharpie and everything! By the way did I say I love your name at the concert?

Me: No you didn't! I really appreciate it!

-----------

He didn't text back but I soon got a text message that said Michael.

Michael: Hi!

Me: Hello?

Michael: Oh this is Michael Clifford, Calum's friend. I just wanted to say that he really likes you and wants to go on a date before we go to far away?!?!

Me: Well, tell him that it would be amazing to go on a date with him. I just need to know details!

Michael: Tomorrow? 7? Movies (Pitch Perfect 2)? Then Pizza? Casual?

Me: Sounds great I'll see him at the theater! Bye Michael!

Michael: Bye :)

A/N: Hey. So this is an EXTREMELY short chapter, but it's also EXTREMELY important.
-Baylie <3