Chapter 4:

When Mikey dropped off Jessie it was a 10 minute goodbye so Calum and I had the time with each other. We just talked about our hobbies and our wishes and what we think about growing up. We just finished going over all that cheesy stuff when Cal said "Ellie, can I tell you something?" I'm cuddled up against him and don't want to talk so I just nodded my head, he continues, "When Michael texted you, it wasn't Michael, it was me. I didn't wanna embarrass myself if you said no, so I took his phone and texted you. But, Michael really does like Jessie so it was a win, win... win, win! I think..." he tries drawing it out with his fingers seeing if it did.

I just look up at him and respond, "Well I'm glad you did because Jessie actually REALLY likes Michael so you're right it is a win, win, win, win!" He chuckled then looked down at me because I was nudged into his chest hugging him and then he kisses my forehead and smiles at me.

After about another minute he looks back down at me and asks, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" I said with a smile, then he rests his chin on my head.

All of a sudden Michael ruins the moment by jumping in the car and driving off to my house. Cal and I just glared at him. But he didn't care and said, "So what did you do while I was taking Jessie into her house?"

I responded, "We just talked."

He looks in the rear view mirror to look at us in the back seat and said "Uh-Huh! Sure!"

Cal defends and said, "We did!"

A/N: Yet another short chapter, but I'm publishing it all at once, so no reason to get mad. I love anyone who reads my stories, and hopefully you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. Honestly, at first I only made these fan fictions for myself, just to make myself happy. But now I'm doing it to make other Calum lovers happy. Specifically Calum lovers, I might get into writing fan fictions about the other boys, just to widen the amount of readers I get. But we'll see! I love you guys SOOO much!
-Baylie <3