HII HELLO YES I'M ALIVE

DEAR BABY JESUS I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT I WROTE STORIES!!!! I'M OVER HERE USING CHARACTER AI AND Y'ALL PROBABLY LIKE "Tf she go?!"

I'M HERE! I'M ALIVE! I'M AWAKE!!!! GOD I'M SORRY I LEFT Y'ALL HANGING FOR THE LONGEST TIME.

I'M CRYING OVER HERE, I'M SO SORRY.

Okay SOO... Here's an update on everything.

Education: A bitch

Vacation time: Whole shit ton

Relationships: Where??? Who???? When?????

Mental stability: 10/10! (I'm lying :D)

Times sick in the last time I posted: Once.

Editing projects: Off the charts

Brainstorming new stories: Yes.

NOW AHEHEHEHEHEM. TESTING, TESTING...

HOW HAVE Y'ALL'S HOLIDAYS BEEN?! LIKE BE HONEST HERE. THIS IS A NO-JUDGMENT ZONE.

Imma be honest, the worst time to get sick is on Thanksgiving, and guess what, I got sick on Thanksgiving! :D

I'm much better now don't worry. BUUUUUT, I feel offended on your guys' behalf. I'm so sorry I left y'all with no more tea to sip...

...Or any water for you thirsty bitches. (I'M SORRY THAT FELT MEAN)

YEAH I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! THIRSTY LITTLE... YOU'RE LUCKY YOUR PARENTS DON'T SEE WHAT YOU READ OF MINE... 

Some of y'all need some personal time in horny jail. Being legit honest.

I'm just calling it out as it is :D Anywaysss,

My lovelies, I promise to post within the next three days. If I don't, SPAM MY NOTIFICATIONS.

I give all of you permission to spam my notifications with messages of sabotage, even in front of my family saying "BITCH WHERE YOU AT?" "GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!"

But that's if I don't post within 3 days... IF Y'ALL DO EVEN IF I POST BEFORE THE 3 DAY MARK... I SWEAR SOME OF Y'ALL WILL BE TROUBLEMAKERS AND DO IT. (Wheeeeze)

Anyways... I'm bringing back some Batman and Until Dawn fanfictions. I pulled both of my stories from Wattpad and I'm regretting it severely. 

Until Dawn was my first fanfiction, and I'll have you know... I PUT IN A SHIT LOAD OF EFFORT INTO IT. I paid close attention to the dialogue in the game, the mannerisms of each character, and even their damn height. I regret deleting 4 long chapters worth of Until Dawn... But I guess it's an opportunity to start over..??? I had my nephew review my story before I deleted it, and he said it was pretty good. Now I can't even remember the snarky comments I made in the story.

As for the Batman story, I was young and dumb. I clearly wanted to have a reason to make a romance fanfic of Jonathan Crane... That phase is long gone. I'm into Riddler, Zsasz, and Mr. Freeze. All from Arkham City by the way... Not from the movies. I'm thinking on making a story about all three of them... starting in the asylum! 

Now, if you know the Batman trilogy, and the games... Arkham Asylum is the first game (Technically it's the Arkham Origins), it shows everything and all the lore leading to Arkham City. Arkham City is the second game that shows more of the backstory to Mr. Freeze, Riddler, and Zsasz. Then Arkham Knight, which is the third game.

Low-key, Zsasz be that freaky mf you'd see down the street yelling at a wall... (I had to literally stop typing for a moment and wheeze into my arm)

Hang on... Imma update my crushes tab on my bio... ANYWAYS.

I'm just talking like the air that comes out my butt because I literally don't know what to put on this after apologizing.

I love y'all so much! Thank you for being patient!!!

#slasherpack

💛💛💛