My friend is in trouble, I need time

Hello readers,

This is confirmation to all of my readers that I'm still alive.

However, at 8:50 A.M EST, Maine U.S.A, my friend sent a message through the group chat I have with my friends that they are killing themselves. They have yet to respond since then, and they haven't even been online. This is scaring me to the point I may have little to no empathy if they go through with this. (By no empathy, I mean to everyone else, post-death)

This would be my second best friend who I lost to suicide. The first I couldn't save... And the second I cannot save either. I have to rely on God now, so prayers are needed. Prayers of peace and comfort to their family, and if they haven't killed themselves already, praying that they don't.

I don't mind if my readers are not Christian, Catholics, Muslims, or Jews, but prayers are needed for both my friend and their family, because if I lose my friend, every friend that is mutual to us isn't going to take this well.

I have already helped them through their suicidal thoughts before, and it was by a very slim chance I managed to do it. Now, I believe I can't save them through talking anymore. They need prayer, and reasons to stay alive through a celestial presence.

I'm sorry this is coming too short for a chapter, but I needed to get my point clear. Prayers are needed, my emotions will be killed, and our friends will grow severely depressed.

I appreciate all of my readers for being patient with the chapters, and I'll be releasing more soon, once I get my bearings with this.

Thank you,

Silvester Priest - Rebezolo