Assassin

Sausage: Oh, I know this one! (In an instant he was dressed up in his assassin outfit.)

Scott: You look like an assassin.

Cleo: Wait, you aren't actually-

Sausage(Bowing.): Assassin Sausage, at your service!

Lauren: You're an assassin too?!

Eloise: You know what, I think I finally get it. Sausage will never stop getting weirder.

Shelby: Yeah, you got it! (The screen showed the clip of Joey giving Sausage the idea of being an assassin so his totems of undying shop will have more sales, the clip of Sausage failing to sneak up and murder Katherine, and the clip of Katherine making a trade with Sausage so that he could save face.)

Pris: What is Joey wearing?!

Joey: I was the ruler of the lost empire in the jungle. Based on Aztec stuff.

Tiff: So you were some jungle boy?

Joey: Well, I guess you could call me that. 

Bertha: So he hires you to kill other people so that the other people want to buy his totems so they don't die?

Sausage: Yeah, that's just about it.

Eloise: Interesting marketing strategy.

Lauren: Sausage is a terrible assassin, though.

Sausage: I'm the only assassin so I'm the worst and the best!

Cleo: So how is it an assassin's guild if there's only you in it?

Sausage: Um... I mean, at one point there were more than one of me running around.

Shelby: Sausage, Sausage, Sausage.

Sausage: Hey, that's Gem's line. (Then the screen played the clip of both Joey and Lizzie hiring Sausage to kill the other.)

Bertha: Conflicting interest!

Pris: Oh dear.

Lauren: How did killing both of them make them make up with each other?!

Sausage: Don't ask me, at least I'm not in trouble!

Scott: Surprisingly.

Jana: Well, anyway, then pretty much immediately after Sausage discovered he liked being an assassin something else happened.

Eloise: I think I get why Sausage is so weird. Everything happens to him.

Sausage: Yeah, that sounds accurate.