Xornoth

Scott: Doesn't the demon show up at around this time?

Bertha: Ah. The demon.

Joey: Yeah, it did come around this time.

Jana(Facepalming.): I literally do this reacting session just so that you all can learn about the demon and most of you seem to have forgotten that the demon existed.

Tiff: In our defense Sausage is pretty distracting.

Sausage: That's me! Also, should I change yet?

Jana: No, not yet. Later. (The screen played the clip of Sausage meeting Xornoth and battling mobs with fWhip, making a deal with Xornoth, having the q&a with Gem, adopting cats that Xornoth had spawned, and meeting Jimmy who was very, very scared of Xornoth around the summoning circle.)

Mertha: A deal with the demon?

Cleo: I never expected Sausage to-

Sausage: Look, Xornoth promised power, and at the time I was still pretty insecure about being less than Gem and fWhip, and it didn't help that Gem didn't approve of my blood magic.

Bertha: Please tell me she's not the only one who didn't approve.

Sausage: Well, in everyone else's defense, I didn't really make it common knowledge.

Scott: What does Shrub know about Xornoth?

Shelby: Well, you know how Shrub was a gnome? She's not exactly from around here, and well, let's just say the nether didn't always look like the way it did.

Pris: What are you talking about?

Shelby: Xornoth corrupted the nether a long time ago, and Shrub was the only gnome to escape to the overworld. Except Xornoth followed her through the nether portal.

Everyone: Oh.

Scott: Gem's getting suspicious...

Sausage: Yeah, but she's technically suspicous about everything I do.

Joey: Well the way you act doesn't exactly hurt it.

Mertha: What's with all the cats?!

Pris: Adorable!

Sausage: I don't know! Xornoth just secretly likes cats, I guess.

Tiff: Scott, do demons usually like cats?

Scott: I don't know, why are you asking me?!

Cleo: Well you are the demon expert on the server and you were technically once a demon.

Scott: I suppose, but that doesn't tell me if all demons secretly like cats!

Jana: What are the chances of an entire species liking the same thing anyway?

Shelby: Well all piglins like gold. And endermen hate eye contact.

Jana: Okay, fine, you've proved your point.

Bertha: Weren't we talking about the demon terrorizing the server?

Eloise: We were just wondering if he secretly liked cats.

Bertha: But of all the things to wonder about a demon-

Jana: Okay, okay, let's get back to the normal demon conversation.

Joey: Jimmy's really scared.

Shelby: Don't tell him that Xornoth's behind him.

Pris: Well I can understand why he's scared, Xornoth was worse than Ogien! No offense, Ogien, if you're listening.