More magic

Bertha: For some reason I think I've lost my appetite, Mertha darling. (The screen played the clips where fWhip told Sausage that Scott hurt Gem, they tried to get their revenge, Sausage dreamed about the alternate reality where he blew up Rivendell, Sausage travelled to the other reality to see if he could bring something back, Sausage got stuck in Mythgard, Sausage contacted fWhip and Gem and Pearl and teleported back to his regular reality, Sausage confronted Sir Carlos about his powers, Sausage using his powers to fix the ice around his docks that Scott put there despite how he liked skating on it, Evil Sausage making it into 'Mythland' to destroy it but being foiled by Sausage and Bubbles trapping him in the other dimension, and the clip of Sausage telling fWhip and Gem what he'd been up to recently.)

Eloise: Scott hurt Gem?

Scott: From what I heard, it was an accident involving uncontrollable ice magic.

Everyone: Oh.

Tiff: And Sausage immediately fantasizes blowing up Rivendell...

Scott: Wait, he actually blew up Rivendell in another universe?!

Sausage: Well, that is what happened...

Cleo: Boy, other Scott must've been mad.

Bertha(When Sausage used interdimensional magic.): So Sausage has multiversal abilities with that amulet?

Sausage: Oh, is that what you call it?

Mertha: What have you been calling it?

Sausage: Sausage magic.

Everyone: Wait, seriously?!

Jana: Since when is Sausage not serious? Not that kind of serious, the other kind.

Shelby: I didn't know you needed an amulet.

Sausage: I didn't really.

Pris(When Sausage was stuck in the other world.): Uh oh, you're stuck in the other dimension!

Sausage: Yeah, well, I didn't need that amulet anyway.

Scott(When Scott froze Sausage's docks.): If Sausage just liked skating on it I don't think the ice was a very good revenge.

Everyone: Yup.

Cleo: I get the feeling it's hard to get revenge on Sausage because he usually likes it. Like with the ravagers.

Joey(When Evil Sausage came up on screen.): And there goes Evil Sausage...

Bertha: Finally, we got the story behind him!

Sausage: Yeah, the other me was really a handful, wasn't he?

Shelby: I think we can call him more than a handful, Sausage.

Eloise: Left to live out his life in the other dimension?

Sausage: The idea was that he would have friends and he wouldn't be able to hurt mine. Except it didn't really turn out so well because he murdered everyone in that dimension except for the Bubbles left there to watch over him and he was alone again.

Everyone: Oh.

Shelby: And everyone is completely oblivious to the stuff Sausage gets up to...

Tiff: Very surprising, considering the scale of the hijinks he's stuck in.

Sausage: Eh, it's just a thing I do. (The screen showed the clip of Sausage learning magic at Gem's school.)

Mertha: Pillagers as students?

Sausage: They just kept showing up, Gem thought she could educate them and reverse their delinquent ways, although she wasn't very successful.

Joey: Hey, isn't that Grian's head?

Sausage: Oh yeah, now I remember! Gee, my multiversal magic must've made it to Hermitcraft!

Everyone: Yeah.

Cleo: Why are you practicing magic again anyway, Sausage? I thought you said you weren't going to do it anymore.

Sausage: I know, but I kept on getting this nagging feeling in the back of my head that something terrible was going to happen... I wanted to feel like I could stop it when it happened.

Bertha: Mary was the same way when her fortune-telling powers were just awakening. Sausage, you wouldn't have any abilities regarding seeing the future, would you?

Sausage: Not that I know of. Bubbles? (Arf.) Okay, she said probably not.

Everyone: 'Probably'? (Then the clip of Sausage stealing his staff of Mythland back from Gem despite her saying he didn't need it showed on screen.)

Mertha: You stole it back?