Corruption

Jana: Well anyway, now that Xornoth was loose, the influence on Sausage and Joey strengthened and started making them do things. (The screen played the clip of Sausage killing fWhip and Gem in the nether and refusing to give them their stuff back until they threatened Bubbles, Sausage making his dark tower and accidentally killing Jimmy, Sausage calling himself a wizard, a warlock, a mage, and a sorcerer all in one, and Sausage making his dark blacksmith and changing his weapons.)

Pris: He attacked his friends?!

Sausage: Yeah, I really regretted everything, I promise!

Tiff: Uh oh.

Cleo: Why does he seem to care about his dog more than them?

Sausage: Well they were against me and Bubbles wasn't. I mean Bubbles was secretly waiting to cure me but I didn't know that.

Scott: Your dog is starting to sound as weird as you.

Sausage: Well Bubbles is Bubbles. She's with me in all my lives and we're always together, no matter what!

Everyone: Aw.

Lauren: He one-shotted him?! How powerful is he?!

Shelby: I don't know, all I know is that he's really strong.

Bertha: And really egotistical.

Sausage: Okay, when I was corrupted, I may have been a little off the hook about my powers.

Joey: You're pretty off the hook even without corruption, Sausage.

Eloise: And I thought his previous weapons were bad...

Jana: Anyway, Sausage wasn't entirely corrupted yet, he could still be reached by some of his other friends. (The screen played the clip of Sausage meeting Sir Carlos at the dock and finding the staff of Mythland and turning it into Sir Carlos' castle and Sausage trying to convince Pearl to join his side.)

Scott: Is that... a chicken?

Sausage: Yeah, that's Sir Carlos! He goes on adventures all around the world all the time!

Tiff: So let me get this straight, Sausage's only hope to be uncorrupted is from a chicken?!

Jana: Not his only hope, he still has Pearl.

Everyone: Who's Pearl?

Scott: This farmer empress, from what I heard from the other life, and she apparently is the person you would ask to fight a demon on purpose. Although she's also warned to be possibly maniacal.

Everyone: Huh?

Sausage: She's my neighbor.

Pris: I didn't expect the more normal explanation for this Pearl person to come from Sausage.

Everyone: Yeah, me neither.

Jana: I'll explain about Pearl later.

Joey: Four versions of yourself? Now this is new.

Cleo: What does that staff do?

Sausage: Loads of things.

Bertha: You found ruins of an old empire and your first thought is to turn it into a castle for a chicken?

Sausage: Hey, Sir Carlos likes his style.

Jana: Anyway, Pearl. She and Sausage are very close, literally and figuratively, because their empires are near enough to almost overlap.

Mertha: And figuratively?

Sausage(Blushing.): Well...

Eloise(Observing.): Someone's got a crush. (The screen played the clips of Sausage and Pearl interacting with each other and having fun fighting, as well as the clip of Sausage trying to get Pearl to join his side.)