The end

Sausage(Tiredly.): Like I said, I had a bad feeling something was going to happen. Too bad I wasn't able to stop it though...

Scott(Warily.): Sausage?

Jana: But before that happened, something else did. (The screen played the clip of Sausage hatching Pearl's egg.)

Tiff: You sat on it?!

Sausage: How else do you hatch an egg?

Eloise: Well...

Pris: If that egg was hatched by magic, though, does that mean something's special about it?

Sausage: I don't know, things didn't last long enough to find out... (The screen played the clip of Sausage finding out at spawn that fWhip had blown up his whole empire and then the clip of Sausage going back home only to find out angry blood sheep was descending from the sky and then finding Pearl to see if she was okay and then hiding out in her house on the beanstalk only for her to wither away and then Sausage running back to his summoning circle and blowing it up and Evil Sausage simultaneously consuming the other Xornoth, and the clip of Sausage going to the council of Bubbles before trying to use his multiversal magic to get Pearl back but failing for a thousand years until Saint Pearl came and helped him into his new life and then tucked him into bed.)

Cleo: He overloaded a reactor?

Jana: The same forge that he made the Crown in. It's a little too powerful.

Scott: It destroyed whole empires, you shouldn't call it a little too powerful.

Lauren: How many empires, exactly?

Sausage, Shelby, and Joey(Looking at each other.): Erm... all of them.

Everyone: What?!

Jana: It caused a chain reaction of events that ended up destroying the world. History calls it the Rapture.

Scott: And I thought Rivendell had it bad...

Bertha: What happened in Rivendell?

Scott: Xornoth came back and other Scott was forced to kill himself to simultaneously kill him.

Everyone: Wait, what?

Jana: Long story short, if one of them dies, so does the other.

Sausage: Yeah, that's a whole lot of drama compiled into one sentence.

Lauren(When the blood sheep arrived.): Ah! Falling sheep!

Cleo: The blood sheep are capable of interdimensional travel too?! At this rate everyone's going to have the ability.

Shelby: Yeah, it's seemingly more common nowadays.

Tiff(When Sausage went to Gilded Helianthia.): She has a giant beanstalk?! I want one!

Sausage: Yeah, that's kind of my fault. The magic I practiced had been seeping into the lands and since Pearl's so close by the stuff she planted... well, you can see for yourself.

Scott: Pearl withered away?!

Pris: Poor Pearl...

Sausage(Sighing.): And it was all my fault...

Mertha: Don't say that.

Sausage: But if I never got into magic then she wouldn't be so connected to her lands and she wouldn't have... you know.

Everyone: What are we supposed to say to that...

Bertha(When Evil Sausage came up on screen.): He ate the other Xornoth?!

Sausage: Yeah, and absorbed all his power. The other Xornoth's dead now.

Tiff: At least he's not causing anymore trouble now...

Scott(When Sausage mentioned trying to bring Pearl back.): Trying to get her back...

Sausage: Yeah, but nothing I did worked.

Bertha: At least you aren't using necromancy.

Eloise: Why didn't you?

Sausage: I'm staying away from dark magic, okay?! I had bad experiences with them!

Everyone: Yeah... Wait, a thousand years?!

Sausage: I twisted time to extend my lifespan... it became very tiring, but I didn't want to give up Pearl.

Mertha(When Pearl came up on screen.): But Pearl's right there...

Jana: After she died she became the goddess of death and sunflowers.

Everyone: What?

Jana: Yes, you heard that correctly.

Cleo: So Sausage will forget that life now?

Sausage: Yeah, that was the plan, except I eventually remembered everything, but I'm fine with it now.

Pris: So is this session over?

Jana: Yes, but next session I'll let you learn about Sausage's next life. The one where he was friends with great witch Shelby.

Shelby: Really?

Jana: Yeah, I figured I didn't do enough explaining to you witches about Sausage. So we'll do some more next time. (Arf aroo!) And yes, Bubbles, I'll let you come again.

Joey: Why can't we do it now? I've always wanted to know what my crazy neighbor was up to.

Jana: Next time. I'm tired.

Everyone(Standing up.): Wait, come on-

Jana: Bye. (Jana concentrated again and they all vanished. Then she sighed with relief before she did too.)