Fourteen.

"Call me mom already! I said it many times!" She was pinching the nose of my soon-to-be husband. He laughed and earned a kiss from my mom.
My dad was simply watching the scene in front of him.
Jisung was in front of me, our eyes met from time to time but we would politely smile when it happened.

"Wait, do you have matching bracelets?" My mom pointed at our wrists.

"Oh yeah actually, it wasn't intentional!" Jisung smiled and looked at me.

"We both bought each other a present and it happened to be the same bracelet." I explained and the woman slowly nodded, a slight smirk appearing on her lips.

"Jisung baby do you want to sleepover?" She caressed her head.

"Mom, Jisung's proprably tired of me." I sighed but made it clear I was joking.

"Actually, I would love to!" He replied, leaving me with an odd feeling.
She clapped her hands and pinched his cheek, she did that too much, I was scared for the poor boy to not have a cheek anymore by our marriage, but he seemed to enjoy it.
We went back to my room and I closed the door.

"Honestly, why are you sleepingover? Not that I don't like it don't take me wrong but we just spent four days together..." I admitted, not wanting to sound rude.

"I'll sleep next to you everyday once we get married..." he lied on the bed "plus, I like it better here than my house."

I nodded, not knowing what to say. I went to my closet to take pajamas for us to wear.

"I'm giving you the smallest I could find." I handed the clothes to him.

"Thank you." He stood up and started stripping as he quickly ended up in boxers.
I tried not to watch even if it was hard (not my dick, perverted readers).

"I'll just sleep in underwear!" I turned around and saw him standing proudly with his hands placed at both sides of his waist.

"Why?" I asked, thinking it was a bad idea.

"Because that's how I usually sleep." He answered as if it was obvious.

"I mean, do as you wish." I bit my bottom lip as I put on my pajamas.

Jisung was in bed, looking at me.

"I'm going to work for a bit, you can sleep." I suggested but the only thing I got in response was a pout.

"Why are you working? Come on." He extended his words as a way to convince me, even if it was tempting, I couldn't.

"I'm too late on schedule Ji, I have to finish this." I scratched my neck.

"Okay, but be quick!" He frowned.

I nodded and continued where I had left off earlier, thirty minutes later, I heard the younger move.
Cold hands suddenly grabbed my shoulders, making me look up.
He started to massage my back, my eyes automatically shut.

"Can I take off your t-shirt?" He asked, and I felt myself getting hotter than usual.
He waited for my approval and immediately took the clothe off of me when I agreed.
His hands were travelling over my body, I wasn't sure that the massage was the only reason.
His fingers brushed my collar bone and slowly traced my pectorals.
I turned around with my chair and was now facing Jisung, his figure never failed to amaze me, he had a perfect body and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
He put his hands in his back, shocked by my move.
I felt bold, my hands grabbed his waist, going up and down. I pulled him and he ended up sitting on my laps, both legs spread on the sides.

"That's what you wanted to know right? If it was big?" I smirked and his cheeks were now painted in red.
I knew he could feel the buldge, and I was tired of pretending anymore.

"That's not very best friend of us..." he side eyed me but I only responded with a sincere laugh.

"Because we never were." My face came closer to his every second.

"I know, and I'm glad." Jisung knotted his hands behind my neck.

We both knew what we wanted, but no one dared to, our lips were craving for contact.
I placed my hands under his legs, pulling him even closer than he already was, I caressed his butt, hoping I wasn't crossing a line.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

"Everything is okay." He nodded to reassure me.

The growth under my pants was becoming harder ton control.

"Tell me if you want to stop, hmm?" I waited for him to answer.

"Yes Minho, now do it, please." He begged and I nearly went crazy.

I smashed my lips on his, moving them like I was craving for that, Jisung followed my pace, his hands now in my hair.
I travelled his body with mines, until one of them was placed on his nipple, brushing it slightly.
He stopped to take a breath but I took the opportunity to carry him on the bed. I went over and locked the door to make sure no one could disturb us.
He observed my body and bit his bottom lip.

"Sit at the edge" he ordered and I obeyed.

He kneeled in front of me, on the floor, his eyes blocked on my boxers.
His hands slowly reached my length and I shivered under his touch.
He lowered the fabric so my dick was straight up, making him widen his eyes.
He kissed it sloppily and licked the sides, all of this while never breaking the eye contact. His gaze was so seductive that my member twitched.
He finally placed his lips at the top and slowly took all of it in his mouth, going back and forth at a steady pace. I was restraining myself from pushing it forward.

"Jisung, faster please." I closed my eyes, almost rushing it in.
He hummed on my dick, making me whimper.

He sucked it until I came, a long inhalation escaping my throat.

He looked at me with his mouth full, quickly swallowing its content.

"You're so hot." I carried him back on the bed and caught his lips in mine, I quickly threw away his boxers and took his member in my hand, stroking it.
He moaned my name, it was like a button to make me crazy.
I kissed his torso and traced his abs with my tongue, leaving a few sloppy kisses on his waist.
I inserted my fingers in his mouth so he could lick them, his tongue twirled around them and once they were wet enough I pushed them in his entrance.

"Wait, did you already stretch yourself?" I asked, confused.

"Hm..yeah, so please... just put it in." Tears were running down his face.

"Tell me, do you want me to fuck you Jisung?" His crying face scared me.

"Yes, yes please." He hold my arm tightly.

I took my dick and placed it in front of his hole, waiting a few seconds before thrusting carefully. Once I was fully in, I started to pull and push back and forth, slowly increasing the pace.

"Faster, please baby." His words were like a spell, since I obeyed right away.

Both our quiet moans mixed and our sweaty bodies brushed against each other, both of us loving the friction it created.
My back was stinging from the nails digging in it, I had a hand under his thigh and the other one carresing his cheek, I never wanted to let go of him.
His screams were quiet but loud enough for me to hear.

I thrusted hardly a few more time, our bodies jumping from the movements. We both came together, our breath fastening.