Eighteen.

"Han Jisung, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" The notary asked.

"I do" He smiled at me as he gave his answer.

"Lee Minho, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"Hm..." I looked at Jisung, I couldn't be more certain.

"I do." I laughed and the whole room broke into cheers.

"I, Lee Minho, take you Han Jisung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." I held his hand, feeling my heart beat faster than usual.
A tear fell down Jisung's cheek and he repeated.

"I, Han Jisung, take you Lee Minho, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." He let go of my hand and hugged me.

"You may now kiss."

I grabbed his face and collapsed our lips.
All of it was ethereal, I was feeling new emotions and discovered a part of myself I didn't know I held.
When I parted away, I looked at our surroundings and saw my mom crying as my dad comforted her. Jisung's grandmother smiled and gave me a short nod as a way for her to approve our union.
Chan and Seungmin were our witnesses so they also signed after us.
Felix had tears in his eyes and Hyunjin caressed his back while laughing.

We entered the hall and everyone applauded, the music started to play and we danced to the rythm of it, my eyes could only see the boy in front of me, I was amazed by his beauty.
Jisung's eyes were also drowned in mine as if we were the only two person in the world, our steps were synced and our hands melted together.
Once the music ended, everyone was cheering and we went to sit at our table. We had already done our legal marriage a few hours ago, so now we were just going to celebrate.

"Okay, how are you both feeling?" Chan came to ask us.

"I am great, how about you?" I turned to face Jisung.

"I am so thankful for all of you, I never thought I'd be this happy." He bowed and Chan and Seungmin hugged him.

"You know we're also your friends now right? You can come to us whenever you need!" Seungmin smiled and took Jisung's hand in his.

I cleared my throat and spoke "I think his husband is competent enough to provide him everything he needs." I proudly answered, gaining a smile from my husband but a glare from my two friends.

"Anyways, let's party!!" Chan caught Seungmin's hand and they went to dance.

Jisung and I were holding hands, not able to hide our excitement.

"How are you, husband?" He giggled as he cringed because of his cheesiness.

"I'm good, what about my husband?" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm more than fine, I still can't believe it though, can you?" He questioned.

"I can't, I thought we wouldn't end up together if I am being honest." I recalled our first meeting.

"Hm, me neither. I thought you were going to be mean and arrogant. But I am so happy it was you." He pecked my hand and my heart melted.

"Do I look like I'm mean though?" I wondered.

"A little bit, like you're kind of a black cat?" He tilted his head.

"I've never been mean to you!" I dramatically put a hand over my heart.

"No but you were cold at first, I thought you were going to kill me with your gaze." He laughed."

"I found you cute actually, but you seemed sad and I felt guilty." I admitted, still holding his hand.

"I understand, I was forced and I just wanted to die." He sighed, not wanting to remember.

"Baby." I approached him and put an arm around his shoulders, he place his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"I think I like you." He nodded to himself.

"I like you too." I kissed the top of his head.

Felix and Hyunjin came to our table to take a few pictures and talk about the ceremony, they had also taken videos and showed them to us, they were beautiful. We exchanged numbers as the childhood friends promised each other to never separate again.

It had now been two hours since it started and everyone seemed to enjoy the ceremony so far, a lot of people asked to take pictures with us and a lot of my colleagues came to tell us they were happy for us.
Everything was going well, until I saw someone entering the hall.
I stood up and told Jisung I'd be back, he seemed confused but simply nodded.

I searched Mrs. Han and quickly found her, I had to tell her before doing anything.

"Mrs. Han, I think we have a problem." I pointed to the entrance and she sighed when she saw her son.
We both walked up to him and she spoke first.

"What are you doing here, I thought I had made myself clear enough." She firmly said.

The bald man's eyes drifted towards me, a creepy smile appearing on his lips, I had a bad feeling about this.

"I have one last thing to do." He ran up to me and I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I looked down to see my shirt tinted in red, the stain growing bigger.
I put my hand over it to stop the bleeding but I started to get nauseous and my vidion slowly got blurry. I heard screams and someone calling my name in repeat, but my eyes shut and I couldn't hear or see anything else.