Prologue • Pt. 2

HELLO HELLO!!! 
good that y'all got that the man with lisa was jk's father, we will avoid misunderstandings later like it happened with all my friends lmfao IT WAS MY BAD ENGLISH NOT THEM I CORRECTED IT AJKSJK but i had to ask as the good teacher i am yes yes
it's called assessment besties

thank you for the support you're giving to the story, tukkis!!

DISCLAIMER
i don't really know how seizures or some things described here really work,i did my small research but i don't have a medical degree so if you know more than me pls excuse me lol. im just writing what is convenient for the plot

2 months later(a/n: lisa and jk aren't the same age in this fic, he's 3 years older)

2 months later
(a/n: lisa and jk aren't the same age in this fic, he's 3 years older)

"Hyung! Hyung! Please, save him!" the seventeen-year-old boy pulled on Kim Seokjin's arm with desperate tears falling from his big eyes. Kim Taehyung, his cousin, could barely speak between sobs and his husky voice was shaking. He was terrified.

Seokjin walked down the hall on the second floor of the huge mansion that only a year ago looked like a European palace with its white walls and marble floors. The lady of the house loved to keep it clean and tidy, making it warm as a cabin in the mountains even when it was big and could seem cold, but now the lady was gone.

The lady was murdered in the living room of her own castle. In one of the bedrooms, one of her sons was shot between his eyes. In the garage, the lady's husband was taken away. All that happened while the youngest, the doe-eyed menace, was locked up in a closet, unable to do anything besides kicking the doors and crying.

Now the house stank of weed. The walls had vulgar words in black ink, graffiti stained every former blank space, and all the furniture was smashed by kicks and blows, they even had marks of bullets. The remains of parties celebrated as glasses, cigarettes, underwear and broken decorations were in every corner.

The mansion had become a shattered place, looking as cold and sad as never before. 

The remaining owner, the youngest son of the lady, was still inside. He was letting it rot and he was making things easier with his parties and sick games, trying to erase all traces of the happiness that the same walls had witnessed not so long ago.

Seokjin had not seen him since the funeral but even before entering the bathroom in one of the huge rooms, he knew the kid would look worse than on that occasion.

"Please, stop, stop!" His best friend, the Park heir, Jimin, was desperately trying to shake him back to consciousness while the youngest one there, with long black hair, was convulsing furiously, to the point that foam was beginning to come out of his mouth.

Seokjin scrunched his face in pity and disgust. Were they trying to save him or kill him faster? If the boy was still being handled that way he was going to effectively die.