Seven

hello hello!!!
an eclipse happened and tukkilisa revived here

we're in chapter seven as in monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday seven days a week
YOU KNOW THAT NIGHT AFTER NIGHT I WILL BE FUCKING YOU RIIIIIGHT
SEVEN DAYS A WEEK

in my man in war honour, there's more smut🫡

Jungkook didn't even wince as Mingyu's sister tended to his injured muscular arm, a small band-aid had been placed on his eyebrow and the finger marks around his neck were darker

Jungkook didn't even wince as Mingyu's sister tended to his injured muscular arm, a small band-aid had been placed on his eyebrow and the finger marks around his neck were darker. For some reason that made Lisa squeeze her crossed legs, sitting in front of him. Maybe it was because he couldn't take his eyes off her, savouring a glass of whiskey and wanting to fuck her as soon as he was released from this. If he hadn't taken her to his room, it had only been because Lisa insisted that he had his wound treated.

He had chuckled, how could she act so worried while she looked at him like he was the last white line at the party?

At dawn, everyone had sat on the deck eating and drinking, the small coffee table was filled with freshly served delicacies, traditional Korean breakfasts, and a small cup of coffee for Lisa and tea for Chaeyoung while the rest devoured their meals accompanied with whiskey, beer and soju.

These men were so... manly. They were eating like they hadn't done it in years. When she said 'devoured', she really meant it and felt a bit disgusted.

Jungkook put down the glass and picked up a slice of grapefruit that had been separated for him. His lips embraced the cut and he ate, the sour juice ran down his lips and fingers as his Adam's apple bobbed in his thick neck. He swallowed, lips turning pink and glossy, and his thumb wiped his mouth when he finished. He then licked finger by finger, his eyes still on her and a little smirk growing on his mouth. She felt her core throb. He had looked the same between her legs, making them tremble.

She readjusted herself on the couch, cheeks burning like a schoolgirl. She never blushed, not even when she had been a real schoolgirl less than a month ago.

Eunwoo had never had this kind of power over her emotions, the biggest fun in their relationship was making him blush because she was in control and he was her victim, but Lisa had to admit that she liked being the prey (only of Jungkook).

"Are you okay, Jae?" Yugyeom interrupted the intense eye contact with that teasing question as he watched the sleeping beauty return from the cabins below.

"Shut the fuck up," Jaehyun threw himself on the couch next to Jungkook, pressing ice wrapped in a towel against his bruised temple. Another maid ran to his side to check his head, apparently, Mingyu's sister was not the only one with medical knowledge. However, Lisa noted that they appeared to be younger than her.

The rest of the men giggled and mocked, making baby noises. Lisa didn't even feign regret, earning herself a resentful look that she totally deserved but what was she supposed to do when she wanted to escape and he was the only obstacle? Wouldn't he have done the same?