Four

Never before had Lisa felt more stupid than when she realised, too late, that Cha Eunwoo was a lying bastard who deserved the worst misfortune in the world and hopefully he died

For two years she thought he loved her and she wasn't making up the fairy tale, he really seemed to love her. He gave her flowers, candies, and chocolates, he loved filling her with all her favourite things that always sweetened her tongue and filled her stomach. Like the most romantic being in the world, he had dedicated a song to her and he had sung it with that angelic voice that he had. He had even made her part of his family, his mother adored her, they had breakfast together some weekends, and she always asked about her. Long walks along the Han River, watching the fireworks at festivities, holding hands, and even wearing couple clothes, which was extremely corny but made her happy, all that happened.

Dating him was like being in a 9 p.m. school kdrama, with shades of pink, cherry blossoms, and running down the hall and falling into your lover's arms.

They had met at a high school Valentine's festival. It was so cold that Lisa's lips were dry, teeth chattering, and she was hopping in her place to get warm, which wasn't working at all. She suddenly heard "Chocolate! Chocolate! Who wants chocolate?" her hair flew around her like a cloak because of how quickly she turned around.

Chocolate became a forgotten topic when she saw one of the vendors from Class A.

For minutes she studied the pale handsome boy who smiled kindly at all of his clients, his eyes turned into adorable dark slits and the black bangs on his forehead rounded his face sweetly. He was divine, an angel on earth. Lisa couldn't let him get away.

She mentally prepared the way to get closer, she would have to be shy but educated and a little funny; men loved that combination. They loved it when the girls seemed submissive and cute, but not dumb. And she was ready to present that role and get him.

When she had her hot chocolate in hand, she already had his number on her phone and he was wrapped around her little finger. He was now hers.

After years of foolish flirting with random guys who weren't worth it, she had finally found the one. That prince charming who was at the level of her dreams.

Lisa had always been in love with love and she was finally able to experience that kind of love seen in dramas. He stole her heart in such a way that she became a lovesick stupid teenager.

She was young and delusional, what else could be expected of her? She just wanted the fairy tale that she had never been a part of, she had no idea what love was until she met him and he showed her that everything she had seen on TV could be real.

But just as she loved she was hurt, so much so that her eyes filled with tears for the first time in years.

He had repeatedly told her that he shouldn't worry about that girl, Dahyun, because she would only be his tutoring student for a few months. He had even laughed at her, calling her slow. He had told her that Dahyun would never be as smart as her, or pretty as her.