One

finallyyyyy posting the first chapt lol

y'all too quiet??? SAY SOMETHING BITCHES??? at least hi damn...

PRESENT DAY

18 years old Lisa
(a/n: again, lisa and jk aren't the same age in this fic, he's 3 years older)

"Where the fuck are you?"

Kim Lalisa sipped her mango smoothie, unbothered, while the soft sea breeze blew her long blonde hair. Her slim, slightly curvy and very sexy body in a beautiful yellow bikini, reposed in a comfortable pool chair, beside crystal clear waters and in front of a landscape that was as peaceful as it would be in the old paradise depictions in the biblical scriptures.

"It's not important," she replied casually, knowing exactly how that would make the other person boil and that only caused her more satisfaction.

"iTs NoT iMpOrTaNt," he mocked her with pure sarcasm. "I swear to God, Lalisa, when I find you-"

"Will you kick my ass? Awww, cute," a cheeky smile grew on her lips, around the straw of her drink.

After growing up as she had, Lisa had learned not to be afraid of anyone or anything, cultivating the necessary skills to defend herself against anything that would threaten her well-being. You know, if you're confident, it's unlikely to be afraid.

And that was why she was a pain in the ass.

"I'll chain you in my damn basement," he said earnestly, furious. Lisa knew how much it disturbed him not to know things, he had to know everything and control it. Well, Lisa had never liked that, that's why she had decided at an early age that she would not get involved in family businesses or allow anyone, especially him, to control her life. "I give you one last chance, Lalisa, where the fuck are you?"

"Not as far as you think."

"Where are you?" he said through gritted teeth, squeezing the phone so hard that he could break it with his fingers.

"I'm fine."

"I didn't ask you how the hell you are!"

Lisa rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh, maybe she would have to give him something, a little bit, that way he would stop bothering her. "Do you hear that?"

"It's the sea, I know, you're on a beach, possibly with a smoothie in your hands," shit, how could he know? Was she that predictable? That thought left a bitter taste in her mouth. "I'm not an idiot, Lalisa, I can hear the fucking sea waves but out there are many beaches–"

Oh, so he was just being perceptive.

Better.

"Why do you care? Is that concerning what I hear?" She teased him.