• Chapter 1 •

TopsicleI can host

Topsicle
I can host. If you can come here to my place now, we might make it on time ;)

I'm so down! But I'm still with my friends
It's my birthday!

Topsicle
Happy birthday to you!
I'm very hard right now
Come over now
Suck my cock and swallow all of my cum

Hot!
Okay
Give me five minutes

Topsicle
Up to you
Times running out

As I put my eyes up to call the attention of my friends, a man pulled my hand and a loud cheer around us followed it. I found my friends hyping up the activity by adding up to what the man would do to me. Nang lingunin ko naman ang topless na lalaki na sinasayawan ako ay hindi rin maalis ang paningin ko sa naglalangis niyang katawan. I was drooling and I was a little hard because of who I was talking to this unknown guy whom I wanted to fuck for my birthday.

"Are you ready?" he asked as he leaned closer to me and said those words next to my ears. Hindi ko naman naintindihan kung bakit niya tinanong iyon. I was utterly confused as I looked back to my friends. Ang gusto ko lang naman ay magpaalam sa kanila dahil dalawang oras na lang ay matatapos na ang araw na hindi ko mafu-fulfill ang birthday tradition ko.

The loud music bangs around and that didn't help when I asked him to repeat his question and what it was for. I didn't get an answer as the next thing he did to me was hold my head make me raise my head and open my mouth with his fingers. I was surprised when he put his fingers inside my mouth. I was about to say something when he put the bottle of alcohol above me and poured it straight into my mouth. He closed my mouth and then made me swallow them. As I watched him drink straight from the bottle and then pull me closer to him, he ordered me to lower myself and opened my mouth as he spit the alcohol from his mouth to mine. When he did it, people cheered for it. I felt like I was pressured so I just swallowed it.

As soon as I finally got relieved from that act, I could pull myself to the side with my friends who kept cheering for me. Palong-palo sina Bailey at Patty sa nangyari dahil sila ang may pakana sa nangyari. I wasn't mad at what they pulled on me for my birthday. Mas gugustuhin ko pang ma-experience ang extreme level no'n because I knew there would be more, but they just kept it rated PG.

"Alam mo naman your birthday wouldn't be complete kung walang gwapong lalaki ang bubuo ng gabi mo," sabi pa ni Patty.

"Girk, this made my whole night! Pero syempre, alam mo na. . . Hindi pa rin complete!" Hagikgik ko pa at alam na nila ang ibigsabihin ko no'n.

"We've been looking for a place kasi na they do things like this," sabi pa ni Bailey. "We just thought you should experience something new. . . Well, I think hindi na new 'to sa 'yo since you've been to strip clubs before na very open and wild! This is what we could just surprise you, for now, level two lang muna."