• Chapter 18 •

Renee left two hours ago, and I've been with her husband for about two hours now

Renee left two hours ago, and I've been with her husband for about two hours now. . . And it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I guess, my morning routine changed into a nine-to-five day job.

Getting down with Hayden was something I didn't expect after giving him a blow job for the first time. I thought that would be the end of it, but my wishes came true. Hindi naman ako guilty. I was just here to give him the kind of pleasure na hindi nabibigay ng asawa niya. He even told me I gave the best head. As if he was looking back to all the times he had a blow job back then, ako raw ang pinakamagaling. I felt so proud of myself nang sabihin niya 'yon sa akin. It was like it was an award I've been wanting to receive for the past years.

I also told him that it would be better for us to have sex in condoms, we did the first few times, but when I found out that he wasn't using anymore the other day, I was surprised. He was sorry he did that without letting me know first, but I couldn't get mad at him. Fucking raw gave much more pleasure.

For the first two hours of the day, I just finished blowing him and we thought we could go for another round later in the afternoon when we found a new interesting position we watched on porn. We thought we should try it and we couldn't get more excited about it.

I was traveling my finger on his chest while I rested my head on his arm. We were still naked on my bed. He said it was best for us to do it in my house rather than for me to sneak into their house as people might wonder. Sometimes, I would let Hayden get in my room by the window and not through the front door so people next door to us wouldn't notice his often visits to my home.

"What do you think would happen if Renee finds out about us?" I asked him. Ayoko namang tanungin sa kanya 'yon, but I don't want to continue this setup with him if he doesn't have a plan. I'm sure he has a plan.

He cleared his throat before he could speak. "I'm sure she wouldn't find out about us. She would only know about it when one of us told her about it. Are you going to tell her about it?"

Umiling ako. "Nope. Why would I do that? Kung sasabihin ko 'yon, how could I ever do this with you again, 'di ba? When the first time I saw you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Whenever I see you naked through the window, you know I couldn't stop dreaming about you. Your cock in my mouth. Your cock in my ass. You've been such a dream for me, but then again you've found me watching by the window. . . I knew at that point, I had to drink your alpha juice. So, when you came over to my house that night, I was surprised. I didn't expect it. I could still remember that night."

Napangis naman ito. "I just remembered, have you seen us since the first night we moved in?"

Napahagikgik naman ako sa tanong niya saka ako tumango. "Yup. I've seen every bit of you and Renee and only stopped when you put the blackout curtains there. My dreams were shattered from that day. I really thought you wouldn't talk to me."