• Chapter 26 •

I fall for Zeke's charm, and I promised him not to say a word to Renee, or else they would do something to me

I fall for Zeke's charm, and I promised him not to say a word to Renee, or else they would do something to me. Wala akong ideya kung anong kaya nilang gawin. Hindi na imposible kung may gawin silang masama sa akin. They've been hiding their sexual relationship to anyone.

Who would've thought that those best friends—Hayden and Zeke were hooking up secretly, privately, and for how long? I guess since way back they met each other.

Based on Zeke's story, they had done it already, and now, they couldn't stop it.

It was more scandalous than what we did. I know what we did was unforgivable, but I was played in their little game, I don't know how to get away with the guilt I was carrying. If anyone could just see what I've seen, they would say the same thing, but they might say that I was a liar or call me some names that might not be true. My future my tied in this dilemma, and I have to find a way to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

I know it was too late, but it wasn't over yet.

Earlier, Zeke told me I would be meeting Hayden because he told me he would fuck me, but I have no intention of doing it with him. I wanted to see and talk to him. I wanted to clear things out with him. Some things needed to be done. Zeke tried manipulating me, but I hoped Hayden wouldn't do the same thing to me. But then again, I won't be sure until I get to talk. He participated in an act where he would do such a thing with his best friend.

Was I jealous because the people I've been fucking secretly before had a thing going on now? I have no idea how long it has been going on, but I felt like it wasn't the first time. Based on Zeke's words when we talked, it doesn't sound like he regretted what he did with him.

I am regretting it now, and I knew it was too late for that. But I could make up for it, I just don't know how I could do it without putting myself in dangerous situations.

This was a hard lesson for me. An act that I didn't think about in the first place and what would be the repercussions. I was living in pleasure and all I could think about was cock, dicks, penis, and all other things that could make me feel so good. It didn't matter if I harmed people around me because all I cared about was myself. There was nothing wrong in putting yourself first, but this time, if there was a thing that I could set things right, I had to make a move to reveal the truth and let the lies break them.

It looked impossible, but trust me, I've done things that go my way perfectly.

Umalis ako ng bahay. I didn't dare to look in the house next door. Renee was still there, waiting for his husband to come home to her. Kung hindi niya rin naman kasi inaaway, he wouldn't stay in a motel where he was hooking up with his best friend. When I kept thinking about that, hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala. From the first time I met Zeke, he didn't look like the one who would fool around with his best friend, but I guess you can't always guess a person just by looking at them at first glance.