• Chapter 11 •

I kept covering my eyes when the female performers got on the stage, and Zeke couldn't stop himself, but laugh at me

I kept covering my eyes when the female performers got on the stage, and Zeke couldn't stop himself, but laugh at me. I wouldn't get hard in watching them, but all the guys who were watching them cheered and heated their sexual desires. I wasn't surprised when these men started throwing money to the stage and when the female performers got closer to their space, they would tuck some cash on their thongs or bras, or whatever would keep the money stuck to them.

Zeke told me that one of the performers a few weeks ago received a ten thousand tip from one of the clients and I was so jealous that she could earn that kind of money by dancing. But I knew that wasn't an easy job. It would take a lot of things to put yourself up there and sell your body for lustful men.

Was I lustful? I mean, yes, but not for women.

After the performances, I watched how some male customers took female performers upstairs into the private rooms. Zeke just told me na mangyayari na ang dapat mangyari at lahat nang mangyayari sa loob ng club na 'to ay hindi dapat makakalabas. I don't know any of these people so their secrets were safe with me. Because just like what Zeke said, some of these customers were married men.

Tumungo naman kaming dalawa ni Zeke papunta sa dressing room kung saan naabutan namin ang ilang performer na nag-ayos na ng sarili nila. Wala akong ideya kung bakit sila nandito at hindi katulad ng iba na nasa private room na. Some of them are packing their bags already while some women are counting the tips they earned for the night. Zeke said what they earned on their tips would be a-hundred-percent straight to their pockets and the club doesn't have to share with it because what the clients paid was enough to keep the business rolling.

"So, how's the night, Matilda?" 

The woman he called Matilda looked at us, a growing grin forming on her face. "It was a good night, Boss."

"You're not going to take home some extra tips?" Zeke asked.

Matilda quickly shook her head, she went back in putting her attention in front of the mirror as she was removing her makeup. "No, I can't tonight. I don't think I could go to work tomorrow, but don't you worry, I'm not going anywhere."

Zeke smirked. "You do what you gotta do."

"Yes, Boss. What about you? Who brought you here with us?" Nilingon naman ako ni Matilda at kinindatan niya ako. Muntik na akong kilabutan sa buo kong katawan, pero nanatili lamang akong nakangiti kahit nangingisay na ang buo kong katawan, hindi dahil sa pandidiri, hindi ko lang kaya kapag may lumalandi sa aking babae. "New client? Is that why you're here?"

Napangisi naman si Zeke at bahagyang natawa. "No, no. This is my friend, Mitchel. He's not a client."

"Oh, I see. . ." she said, still smiling at me. "I'm Matilda."

"I'm Mitchel, and I'm gay. . ." pagpapakilala ko at wala nang patumpiktumpik pa. Sa pagsabi ko no'n ay nakita kong naliwanagan ang mukha niya. She might really thought I came here for her. Jusko, hindi ako kumakain ng talaba. "I could be a client if Zeke was introducing me to a guy."