• Chapter 16 •

Hayden hadn't replied to me since I texted him

Hayden hadn't replied to me since I texted him. We could see each other eye to eye when we were outside, but never had a conversation like we used to. Nakakapanibago. Hindi ko alam kung anong ginawa kong masama. But as far I knew, Renee saw us in the bedroom and saw us straight from their bedroom window as well. Hindi naman kasi malayong hindi makita nila ako ro'n. But I was good at hiding so they didn't realize it until that day happened.

Since then, they have never taken the curtains off of their window. I knew for a fact that their window was broken and hadn't fixed it yet, so blackout curtains were the ones blocking me from watching them have sex again—or see Hayden naked, which was ultimately my morning routine altered drastically.

"Suck it deep, babe. Suck it deep," he reiterated. I didn't have to do it when his hand was placed behind my head and the moment he thrust his hips, it reached my throat. I choked, but I didn't eject his cock out of my mouth even though I was leaking of saliva all over. "Ugh. . . You really got a great mouth, babe. . ."

On the other hand, while I was desiring to get down with Hayden again, Zeke was there to fulfill and bring out the animal side of me.

My hands groped on his butt cheeks while he kept thrusting in my mouth. I always say this, Zeke wasn't like any other. He gave me something I knew someone wouldn't be able to fulfill, but I guess, I couldn't compare him when it comes to his best friend. Hayden was a different discussion. He came first before Zeke, but this man who was so rough with me gave all of him to me, walang mintis, walang kulang.

When he stopped thrusting, I did the job right. I withdrew it from my mouth, but I continued jerking his shaft off with my hand while I kept licking his tip and his balls. He kept looking up as if I was hitting the right spot. He was already leaking in precum. His precum tasted great. Whenever I tightened my hand and pulled it off, he was leaking and I put my lips around his tip to sip every bit of it.

I looked up to his face and I saw him looking down at me. I wouldn't get tired of his hairy chest. I think he has the best chest from anyone I've seen with—again, it would be a different discussion when it comes to Hayden. He hasn't fuck me yet, and then, maybe I could compare them both.

"Have you tried someone eat your ass?" I asked him.

He smirked. "I did. . ."

"Do you want to try with me? You already knew it, I've had a great tongue. . ."

Napaisip pa ito panandalian hangga't sa nag-excuse ito sa akin. Umalis ito sa harapan ko at naglakad palayo. I would always get hard whenever I see someone walking around their house naked and with a hard-on. Nagtataka pa rin ako kung saan siya pupunta. Was he about to clean his ass and hole? I don't think so dahil hindi naman siya tumungo sa bathroom. 

When he came back in the bedroom, he was holding a red chest box—and he was still rock hard, I couldn't let my eyes go from it. He kept jerking it off so he could keep it erect. I'm sure he doesn't even need to do it. He could go all day getting hard. He doesn't need to take any pills to get himself hard, once I put his cock in my mouth, it grew quickly—just like the flash.