• Chapter 9 •

Knocking on Zeke's door led me straight into his bedroom

Knocking on Zeke's door led me straight into his bedroom. I was just so happy to be dominated by him. I've never met someone—Or I've hooked up with who was so passionate in giving me the best sex experience. It was one for the book I must say. 

It was always a different experience with different men. They've got their way to make me feel like a whore. There was someone who got a seven-inches long cock, girthy cock, and veiny cock, and the best was showing it all at once in their performance. It wasn't hard to find one but I also had to be careful because I didn't know who I was getting into, so gotta keep myself secure.

Zeke was the latest man I hooked up with, so I could say he knocked all those guys together.

"I'm coming, Mitch. . ." he uttered under his breath. I only nodded and hummed while I kept his tool inside my mouth and all that in a second, his warm liquid exploded in my mouth and it tasted good. Para siyang nawalan ng malay at ibinagsak ang katawan sa kama habang hinahabol ang hiningi. I didn't let him go when I kept sucking him off and his body twitched from sensitivity. "Stop it, Mitch. . ."

As I swallowed all of him, I crawled up to see his face and then give him a quick kiss on his lips, and also he could taste his cum.

I lay down next to him while my head rested on his arm. He was still naked and hard while I was in my jockstrap. He didn't fuck me this time. I wasn't prepared. I wasn't able to douche when I left the house. Hindi ko naman kasi inaasahan na tatawagan niya ako. I'm always prepared. I'm always douching before leaving the house so whenever I get to meet someone else and get them in eye-to-eye, hindi ako makatatanggi na. Lalaban at lalaban ako. Zeke said we could do it next time and I think we will.

"How was it, Zeke? Did I do good this time?" I giggled when I asked the question.

Napangisi naman ito at saka inilipat ang tingin sa akin. "You always do good, Mitch." Saka niya ako muling hinalikan. What I found good with him, he was good in giving kisses lalo na kapag ang usapan ay ang dila.

"I hope you won't get bored of me," aniko.

"I don't think I will," he said, and I believed it. "You're someone I think I would love to suck my dick all over again. I've never met someone like you. Well, some twinks gave me one of the experiences I would never forget, but there is something in you I wouldn't trade for anything."

I blushed. "Well, thank you for that. . . Anyway, how's your day? I didn't expect you would call me. I was literally doing some grocery shopping earlier."

He chuckled. "It was fun, but at the same time weird. You know that I worked in a strip club as a Manager, and there were a lot of people there who would come to you and ask for indecent proposals. Normally, I would decline them as I knew I was there for work. But there was just this guy earlier who wouldn't get off me. He grabbed my crotch and invited me to go to the restroom, but I didn't follow him. I finished work at six in the morning, I slept, and then when I woke up at five, I couldn't get my boner down so I called you."