Wash and Wear

ZACHARY (POV)

We spent the rest of the night watching TV while she sat beside me on the couch writing her manuscript. She lay her head on my shoulder and looked at her, nakatulog na pala sya sa sobrang pagod.

I turned off the television and carried her to the bedroom. She never move nor speak sa sobrang pagod nya kaya nakatulog nalang ng ganoon.

I carefully lay her on the bed. tucked in and quietly joined beside her. I looked at her peacefully sleeping. I lightly touch her face and her lips. suddenly flashes my mind to her innocent face, her flushed cheeks while my c*m sips into her lips. The way her body trembled into my touch. her cl*t was swollen when I flicked my thumb.

I breathe out trying to cool down so as not to trigger my lustfulness. I don't want to disturb her peace. Masyado ko na pinagod si Daphne at ganoon na din ako. Physically and emotionally-

I want to make sure everything is settled in before making a move. Naninibang pa ako kung napapanahon na bang aminin sa kanya ang nararamdaman ko.

Another sh*tty what-if stops me from jumping to the cliff.

We already did 'this' but I'm not sure if we can make it to the next level.

But seeing her and Clareth again shook my world completely. Na realized ko na hindi lang pala ako ang lalaki sa buhay ni Daphne. And knowingly I clearly remembered that Clareth got hit on her.

That f*cking friendly kisses!- I see them inside his car. The way he looks at Daphne he treats her. Makes my blood boil.

Napaupo ako sa kama at napaisip ng malalim.

This is now or never. Madalas pa akong wala dito dahil sa trabaho ko and sadly mas madalas magkasama si Clareth at Daphne.

The sh*tty what-ifs again!-

I groan. I checked my phone when suddenly it buzzed.

Mom calling me?!

At this hour? Why?

"Mom-" I quickly answered.

"Zachary, anak! i called your tita sabi nila wala ka sa apaertment. Asan ka ba?" She asked. para pa din bata ang turing nya sa akin.

I breathed out "S..sa girlfriend ko-" I smiled a little.

"Oh. I see. Isama mo na din sya sa engagement party. Okay? Magpapaasikaso na rin ako ng matutuluyan namin."" she asked.

"Hmm. tignan natin Ma."

"Oh c'mon! you should check ahead of your schedule. Mahirap na, minsan nalang ito, we can't miss this one! '' Her tone is a little bit frustrated.

"Yes ma. informed nalang kita."

"You should Zachary. once in a lifetime lang ito. i wouldnt forgive you kapag umabsent ka sa mga mahalagang event ng kapatid mo! understood!" she impatiently asked.

"Yes, ma. I promised"

"You should!-" still impatiently pa din ang tono nya.

That's my mom- I sighed.

Napatigil ako ng may biglang may umakap sa likod ko. I turned around and see Daphne snuggling my back.

"S..sorry did I wake you up?" I asked.

She shakes her head. "Naalipungatan lang ako. The last time i remembered nagsusulat ako ng manuscript ko sa sala. Did you just carry me all the way here?" she gently asked.

I nod "Yep, tulog na tulog ka eh. Ayoko ng gisingin ka." i reply.

"H..hindi ka naman nabigatan?" nakangiting tanong nya.

I turned her around and grabbed her, wrapping his legs around my waist. I playfully nibbled her lips and then her neck.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

It was like music in my ears how she laughed while I teasingly kissed her neck and her lips.

"G..goodnight, Daph-" I smiled.

Before she replies she takes off her top. Flashing her t*ts and playfully massaging her pink swollen n*pples.

I smile "it's getting late. We need to wake up early-"

"You started it-" she pouted

Napakunot ang noo ko "W..what did I started?-" I wondered

"You teased me." She sexily replies while she's starting to lift the hem of my shirt.

I shook my head "I... I was just playing around." I smiled.

She's a bit frustrated. With her force, I was caught up in surprise. She moves on top of me and then takes off her shorts.

"You made me do this-" she winked at me. Facing her arse cheek and teasingly sliding off her panty in front of me.

"F*ck-" I grinned between my breaths while looking at every inch of her naked body. I could see p*ssy juices starting to sip out of her c*nt.

I am so turned on!

Lying there on her bed seeing this amazing view. She bit her lower lip and stripped me down my boxers and my hard-on sprang freely.

My sight darted on her next move. She stopped. I knew that she was playing a teasing game with me.

"C..can I ride on you... master?" she asked innocently while looking at my hard-on.

Master?! Did she call me that?!

I smiled sexily. I knew it! She's playing her characters in her novels.

Whatever f*ck it is, I love how she called me 'master'.

"No-" I smirked. Teasingly love her disappointment in my conviction. She wants to play this up, so I will be delighted to join her.

Her face suddenly dropped. Her lips parted and I knew exactly what I wanted.

"You want to ride your 'master'?" I asked.

"Yes- please." she politely replied

I fisted my c*ck sipping pre- c*m "Pleased me first." I grinned.

My expression went dark when I saw her reaction while looking at my hard pole. Her eyes widened, flushed cheeks looking at her as a meek prey.

"Do. It. Now!-" I growled. I'm trying to mask my excitement with my impatient dominant trait. F*ck I love this game.