Prelude: FREE VERSION

FATE'S DECEITFUL ENCOUNTERMENT

-Intertwined Fate-

This book or story is concluded first draft, it means that it is not the clean version so expect some undetermined typo, and grammatical errors. If you want to read a clean version of my story, you can always read on my website either for free or depends on how long does the free version last. Coming from a self-publish author, I apologize that you can't read it for free after six months but I hope the story is to your liking. Please if you don't like the story, it is fine to leave the story be and move on. I am also sorry if this story does not satisfy you as a reader.

My website: https://yurikoshirayuki.wixsite.com/yur-iko/home

↞《⊱✟⊰》↠

The Kiss Of Destiny

Do you remember what fate does?

Fate is the unbelievable truth, nor a path of unchanging. Fate is the cosmos of absolute and the note of control which beyond our minds. It also differs from what we understand, chasing the law of remaining and uncontrolled belief.

We humans are far from understanding fate's intention, sometimes even if we want to change our destiny, we can't control the flow of our fate putting aside the change. However, no matter how we intervene, our fate is unchanging, and uncontrolled.

However, for there is a fate, we also can intertwined it.

So as our destiny, fate is intertwined.

For that story, those who triggered the unchanging fate's are called those who laid the Kiss Of Destiny. The one who was given chance by fate itself, and the one who will force their own path and with their own fate.

They are the intertwined fate's, the deceitful encounterment...

↞《⊱✟⊰》↠

Copyright 2023: Yuriko Shirayuki

This book is protected by my rights as the author. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic methods without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is pure fiction, names, events, and place is a product of the author's imagination. familiar names written by the author are just coincidences and do not involve real life.