Chapter 4: Playing Tricks

↞《⊱✟⊰》↠

Fate is a development which is beyond a person's control. It determines the event that happens as they do and cannot be avoided. Some people think fate is someone who separates things out of reach, or when fate has been told, it cannot be written.

Yet fate is not just a predicament of what will happen and should happen. Fate also holds the power to distinguish as the intertwine of colossal arrangement. Its principle is to follow the path forged by destiny, and such it can be undone by a powerful bond.

That is the law of fate that comes with consequences. For those who forge their path and show that destiny cannot lock them up. To those who freed themselves from the control of a future which comes with fate unfortunate, and for those who cry with tears indulgence by regret.

The clock of fate will shine upon them. To this onward, forge ahead a destiny they themselves made, a path of choice set upon them.

Dwells of heaven—the Kiss of Destiny, a rule cannot be broken. The Goddess of Fate soothes this opportunity, which comes with a price they must uphold.

A beautiful Goddess appeared in the mirror right before a human eye. Her daze was cold, yet her eyes were upright. She held the mirror just before she smiled, and the mirror shatters replacing the mirror with its glamorous touch.

The Goddess looked at the lonely human, her body had departed yet her soul was fresh. This lonely soul, who came from the land, lived her life in misery and misunderstanding.

Her name is... "Catholy Val Roqueves," the goddess mumbled. She was a human who triggered the Kiss of Destiny, with the man who was cursed with the God of War's gift and blood.

The child who chooses to die to save a life. The Goddess held her face, and wiped her tears which had been frozen over the day she died. It shows her determination, and lounging.

Something the Goddess can understand. "The curse of that child has long passed since you showed him love—bigger than power, stronger than magic, and lifted his curse to which have come to ruin," she stated and she turned around.

"Fate is inevitable, it cannot be changed nor it cannot be dismissed, but fate can also be intertwined. The less you worry my child, shall my blessing bring you fate itself, what can you do to change it? You two have triggered destiny, and shall fate be taken highly, you must forge your way and create a future of your happiness."

The Goddess motionlessly looked at her one last time. "You must be careful because the forces of evil will so forge their way to stop you, good bye, my child.."

『━━✣━━』

Yesterday was confusing. I knew I died from being hanged, and I thought I was merely dreaming. I saw that moment as my final dream, till nothingness devoured me. However, a mere dream can't bring true pain.