Chapter 5: Oblivious Uncertainty

↞《⊱✟⊰》↠

↞《⊱✟⊰》↠

The butler, Alfred looked at him confused. "He is in the office, why do you ask, milord?"

He gazes at Albert's fresh looking face, who he thought has aged so damn well over the past years, but now he has become young?

"Something's not right here, how did you become young again?" he asked making the butler look at him confused.

"Pardon, young master?"

Is he finally getting madder? Or did those fools curse have taken effect? No, this is not a dream, not his illusion, it's more than that. Could it be? Something about time.

"What is the date today?" he ask. If he is not wrong, today should be the Month of Spring, July of 533-

"530 of the Imperial Calendar, in the Month of Spring, young lord," the butler answered. It made Kalester turn to him, filled with confusion.

What!? That was three years ago? His not dreaming, nor having any illusions at all.

Looking back now, did he regress while he was drunk? Regressed is the word he can come up too since his time seems to have returned back. He is not stupid as well, beside his scar's disappearance, then that means everything is real.

If three years had gone back to time, then she must be alive as well.

『━━✣━━』

I had to admit, I kind of forgot my fiance even though I remembered our engagement. However, since we got engaged, he never visited me since he was with Lady Clarissa so often.

I found out about her later when we got married, but after my father was no use to him anymore, he divorce me by force and got engaged to Lady Clarissa, where I discovered that every friend I had was hers from the beginning.

So, whenever I wanted to be friends with other ladies who they do not like, they would convince me not to do so or some sort. Ever since, I knew that my fiance or my husband for a few months was not faithful with me.

Although, I discovered late about his affairs, at this time of the year, I never thought he was scheming behind my back to tarnish my reputation. Whenever I was called by his majesty, I thought I was being scolded for wrongdoings I never did, until my father opened my eyes I believed my superstition.

This day, I decided to turn the tables upside down. There is a ball in the coming month, and I needed to break my engagement. The Second Prince is busy running around to ruin my reputation and he will do so in the ball, luckily, I have a trump card-my past life.

Information about my past life, I can use it at my disposal, and this is my advantage in this lifetime. Breaking a royal engagement is not easy, I need proof, and I need a threat to his majesty.