Chapter 6: Wanting To Meet You

↞《⊱✟⊰》↠

Although I waited to fall, my illusions failed me and I felt like something, or someone was wrapped around me.

"You are light as a feather," only did I realize that someone caught me from falling and the familiarity of the voice made me look.

The appearance was blurry at first because of the light coming from the glass atop, but slowly, my sight became clearer and everything fell into place.

I saw a man, whose hair was short, and his silver eyes looking at me—with demeanour aura and lavishness. His hair was blue, it meshed with the sky above, like a cruel morpho.

The structure of his chin, the smoothness of his skin, and unknowingly my hands were touching his face. Confirming that it wasn't a dream, and when I realized it, my hands ran cold as I immediately retreated.

I am looking at a man whom I have seen before I regressed. Although, he looks different, I can recognize his appearance even in the smallest detail of it.

And I am not mistaken. It was Kalester, his long hair had become short, but he still was the same, except for his younger-looking face.

After all, he seems so mature in the future. "You can touch them if you want," but I forgot what timeline I am currently in.

"I am the Second Prince Fiance, thank you for helping me, but I would appreciate it if you could put me down now," I tried to tell him as calmly as I could.

It took a second before he put me down and I was able to stand on my own. This is strange, how come, he is here? This man is not yet aware of me in this lifetime. He never visited the palace to care about what is happening inside, and rarely spoke to anyone in the royal family.

His never been out of his family estate, and when summoned, he does not show his face. I had no idea why he suddenly appeared, since I still did not change anything, because I just woke up two days ago. It is impossible for him to come.

It made me suspect something, since this is out of the ordinary, but his eyes were pure silver, it made me quietly watch him. It is the same color before I regressed, but it's also different. Kalester's eyes before look like a man who was living in a battlefield, his observant and cautious.

He's expression was cold, like an icy spike, yet warms a heart like a cotton fluff. His glare strikes like an arrow, and it makes one lose their mind. Indeed, Kalester Valentine is a famous male bachelor, who steals a woman's heart at one cold glare.

Before, rumors speculated that his a womanizer. Yet when I saw him before I fell, his not even interested in others who approached him first. This man is surely different to my cheating fiance, that is for sure—but people compare him otherwise.