Art Showcase

This page is dedicated to my artworks about the character of this story and more.

Thank you for giving this chance and I shall show you my gratitude.

1: Kalester Valentine and his long hair (Before he regressed)

Artist: ChitoseVault
Also me an author

This is how I imagine Kalester is before he regressed. His long hair represents the facade and pain he had encountered in the battlefield as a man branded as a monster. He let his hair grew longer to contain his heart in the battlefield, and to never forget his friends who died. He carries them along to whichever he may go.

Kalester is a malice, which also give that creepy smile his showing. It makes no different, his curse and he's also a malice. That alone what makes him more of a villain, than a hero who fought for the peace of the empire.

The hands are what bind him, it is his curse. It represents the thought of having been controlled by the agreement or contract of the church. This lead to him being forced by those hands and it pulled him down to the abyss. It strangled him down.

His badge is a Valentine logo, an emblem of his house. He always has his emblem, because it also shows his determination to fight back whatever may come his way.

Of course, as he progressed in the story. He will have a different art for his short hair. It is more malice than this as well.