Chapter One- Meeting him

POV: Kiara 

He stared at me with his dark, cold, dreamy hazel eyes. What's his bloody problem?

"Kiara, come here," shouted Dad at a distance and I quickly ran towards him.

"What happened Dad?" I asked while huffing and puffing.

"Meet Yash Mehra, my good old best friend. You won't believe it but we were good high school best friends back in the good old days when we did so much illegal shit lik..." Mum cut him off.

"Manish, shut up, don't expose yourself and us, you ass. Sorry sweetheart, let me introduce Yash-"

This time Dad cut her off, "Nah he was my best friend first so, Yash is a bloody billionaire with fame, but he's never been cocky about it and that's what I love about him. You probably heard of him."

"Oh shut up Manish, you're a Muilti-millionaire yourself."

I quickly touched his feet for blessing and respect and he quickly stepped back.

"What are you doing beta?"

"It's a form of respect and blessing," I said planting a smile on my face.

"No need to touch my feet beta, my ashirwad (blessing) is always with you. Manish, you have such a sanskari and beautiful daughter. Daughters usually get so rude if they're rich and spoilt but your daughter is different. I wish I had one." And then he pulled me in for a tight hug.

"That's my daughter alright." And they all laughed and I just smiled because I had no idea what was going on.

"Oh shit, I forgot to introduce you to my son, Arman Mehra. Come right this instant young man," he shouted just enough for his son to walk over."

"Yes, Dad."

He was tall with black hair, his eyes were hazel brown and he had such a good jawline. Any girl would fall for such beauty, but when I looked closer...

You've got to be joking. It's that guy who kept giving me cold stares.

I read about him on the news. He's an arrogant son of a bitch.

"This is my son. Arman Mehra."

He said "Hi" with such a cold voice.

"Hi, beta!," and Dad gave him a big hug.

I could see he was uncomfortable and he knew he couldn't do anything about it. Yash uncle then started introducing my parents to cold Arman and finally to me.

"And this is Kiara. Their beautiful and sanskari daughter."

Arman just gave me another cold stare and nodded.

Then his phone started ringing.

"Sorry Dad, I have to take this."

"Okay, beta go."

My parents started complimenting that freak. Why? He was so rude and arrogant. Why would someone compliment him? I would just puke right in his face. He was dreamy but his attitude was sickening and for me, attitude goes before anything. Whoever marries him will be the unluckiest person in this whole universe. But who would anyway?