Chapter 20: The One She Loves is gone

POV: 

I carefully put her down on the bed, yes the bed. I know I've told her not to sleep with me on the bed but I couldn't help it. All of this is my fault, I am responsible for her current situation. 

She sleeps peacefully making her look like an angel, my angel. 

One of her hair strands falls on her face, blocking a part of her face from my view. I kneeled near the bed and tucked the strand behind her ear. 

Angel.

My eyelids were feeling heavy so I also decided to sleep, as I was getting up I realised something or in my case, someone was holding onto my hand with a tight grip. I again kneeled beside the bed. I really didn't want Kiara to let go of my hand and neither did I want to pull it out so I decided to sit there the whole night. Thinking about the kiss, until my eyes felt heavy and I dozed off to sleep. 

... 

I woke up to the sun's rays burning my skin. Ugh! 

But the sight I saw in front of my eyes felt like I was in heaven. Kiara! Her head peacefully lay on my hand. She looks so cute. yes, her hair is all messed up and she drooled all over my hand but I don't care, she looks like heaven. "She might taste like heaven too," my subconscious mocked. Shut up. But would she? Probably! OMG stop! 

Even though I didn't want to pull my hand out, I still needed to go. First, because I needed to close the curtains because Kiara was sleeping and second because I had to go to the office and fix up the mess I had caused. 

I slowly pulled out my hand from her grip and headed straight for the curtains closing them. I looked back to see her still in the same position, on her side. Uff... she's going to kill me. How can someone look this cute and hot at the same time while sleeping? Haye!

I quickly headed towards the bathroom for a quick shower. 

After a quick shower, I realised that I had forgotten my clothes so obviously I had to go back. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed towards the bathroom. 

As soon as I opened the bathroom door I saw Kiara waking up and staring at me. Is she looking at my abs? She said something but I didn't pay attention, I was just staring at her lips as she said some words. 

I smirked and then rolled my eyes. 

POV: Kiara

My eyes started to open and I was wide awake when I realised I wasn't in my room but Armaan's. Shit! I could hear the shower on so I guessed that idiot was in it. 

Ouch, a sharp pain in my head hit me. 

Why though? And then I started to recall the memories of last night but only till the part I started drinking tequila. Shit! Was I drunk? What did I do? Why am I in Armaan's bed? Oh god, I'm in Armaan's bed! I start panicking. 

I hear the shower go off. Shit, he's gonna come out. I debated whether I should sleep or act like I'm asleep as I was debating. He came out with just his towel on his waist, and he caught me staring at him so I quickly looked away.

Damn those abs, can turn any woman on but not me, I'm not falling for this idiot. Before he got any wrong ideas I assured him that it was a mistake, "OMG, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to look at you... I mean you know."

He first smirked and then he just rolled his eyes, damn that attitude and went back in the bathroom. 

But my morning turned from bitter to sweet when I saw my mum's name pop up on my phone screen. She was calling me!