S01 EP02: Helluva Boss

After leaving the hotel to find a job, Y/N passed through some bystanders nearby as they all continued to do what they do best. For hours and hours, he continued to look around for a place to get a job at, but none of the jobs piqued his interest. After a while, he left the city he was in and noticed a sign next to it.

Y/N: Pentagram City, huh? Sounds a bit... cliche. No offense to the Devil or anyone who I might offend.

He continued onward and after a while, he looked at his phone one more time and he has reached his destination. He looked ahead.

Y/N: Well, it doesn't look much different from Pentagram City

Y/N: Well, it doesn't look much different from Pentagram City. But, why do I get the feeling that the city will be filled with imps? ... Right. Because it's Imp City.

He continued onward to the city and when he got to it, he began to look around.

Y/N: Yet another city that's like New York. Seriously, what's up with that?

He then noticed some imps walking around as some of them had hellhounds with them.

Y/N: Okay, hellhounds are here, too.

He felt uneasy and disturbed as he watched the hellhounds be treated as pets.

Y/N: I feel rather annoyed, for some reason. Watching these hellhounds be mistreated makes me feel sick to my stomach. Add that to the list of things Lucifer will answer for.

Deep down, Y/N didn't like how Hell was treating people. He believed that the demons were being manipulated by Lucifer, but if things were different, they could be like the humans, except more advanced when it comes to appearance and skill. He could feel his heart bleed for them.

Y/N: Damn you, Lucifer...

As he continued onward, he noticed a building up ahead.

Y/N: Wow. That's a badass looking building. Well, hopefully, they're hiring candidates.

He then walked ahead. When he got to it, he opened the doors and entered the building. He walked around for a bit as he looked around for a way up. He then noticed an elevator and walked up to it. He then pressed the up button and the elevator arrived.