S01 EP09: The Prince & The Hero

The next day, after the eventful night of their lives, Y/N and Loona were still seen sleeping in bed. However, Y/N slowly woke up and yawned. He looked at his phone to see that it was past midnight.

Y/N: ... Alright. It's time.

After he was slowly and steadily able to remove himself from Loona's grasp, he grabbed his normal clothes and puts them on. He then approached the window and opened it. He turned to Loona, who was sleeping in bed.

Y/N: Sorry, Loona. I'll be right back.

He then spread his wings and flew off to his destination. Stolas's mansion. After arriving, he landed on the ground and approached the door before knocking on it. A butler then stepped out.

Butler: Hello?

Y/N: Hey, it's me, again. Is Stolas awake? I need to talk to him.

Butler: Umm... I don't think it's a good time. Prince Stolas is feeling a bit... depressed at the moment.

Y/N: I know. And I know why. That's why I'm here. To help him. So, may I?

Butler: ... Right this way, sir.

Y/N nodded and walked in. After a while as they walked, Y/N looked around the mansion to see live plants and very beautiful exterior.

Y/N: Wow. This place looks lovely. And beautiful.

Butler: Indeed. It's been under the Goetia family name for a long time.

Y/N: ... So, there's something I've been wondering.

Butler: Save your questions for Prince Stolas, please.

Y/N: ... Okay.

After a while, they arrived at a library and Y/N looked around while the butler walked away.

Y/N: ... Can't recall how long it's been since I first came here.

Butler: Princess Stella. Young Y/N here wishes to see the prince.

Stella: What? What does he want with that slut?

Y/N looked to his left to see Stella near a bookshelf. When she turned around, Y/N immediately got a bad feeling about her.

Stella: *walks to Y/N* What do you have to say to Stolas, huh?

Y/N: *thinking* Wow. What a bitch. *normal* I'm just here to have a friendly conversation with him. I'm not looking to fuck him or anything. I just want to talk to him.

Stella: ... *smirks* Heh.

Suddenly, she rested her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Stella: Why waste your precious time with that cheating bastard? We should take this chance to... get to know each other for a bit.

Y/N: Sorry. Not interested. I'm only here to see Stolas.

Stella: What's the rush? Why don't you just have a seat and we can have a little chat...?

Y/N: *thinking* What the hell? What's with the sudden change of attitude? *normal* You're Princess Stella, right? The bride of Stolas?

Stella: Yeah, I am. I take it you've heard of me?

Y/N: Yeah. I have.

Stella: Well, since Stolas likes to be with an imp, it can't hurt for me to try, can it?

Y/N: *eyes widen* What?! Ew! No! Back off, woman! I'm not interested in you!

Stella: Oh, don't worry. Soon, you will be.

Y/N: I said, no! I'm already taken and I'm happy to keep my relationship with her!

Stella: *eye twitches* ... *smirks* Well, no one has to know, will they?