S01 EP12: The Promised Time (Part 2)

Down in a street in the Pride Ring, Y/N was seen facing down BF/N as Charlie and the others were watching, fearing for Y/N's safety.

Y/N: ...

Blitzø: Hey, dipshit, that was uncalled for! Why don't you pick on someone who can pleasure himself, ya cum-skinned bastard!

Loona: *groans* Seriously, Blitzø?

Blitzø: What?

Loona: *eye roll* N/N, be careful! He doesn't look like a pushover!

Y/N: *stands up* Ah, geez. What was that for?

BF/N: Hmph. You have a lot to answer for, asshole.

He approached Y/N as he cracked his knuckles and neck.

Y/N: Who are you? And what do you want?

BF/N didn't say anything. Instead, he amped up his speed and ran to Y/N. He tried to punch Y/N, but he blocked it and swung his fist at him, but he moved to his left and dodged it. When he got to his hands, he spun around until he kicked Y/N, but he caught his foot, only to let the tip of his foot to swing against his face and got knocked back a little. As he recovered, BF/N rushed to Y/N and tried to punch him, but Y/N used his arm to block it and landed his own punch to his face and then kicked him back onto the ground, only for BF/N to recover by backflipping and landing to the ground. He launched himself towards Y/N and they banged heads. They then held each other's hands in a test of strength until BF/N sweeped his foot under Y/N's legs and knocked him off the ground, but BF/N grabbed his arm and launched him over his shoulder and slammed him to the ground.

Y/N: *yells out in pain*

Blitzø: Damn, that guy's slippery.

Charlie: But, something's off. Vaggie, look at him. Doesn't he feel familiar to you?

Vaggie: Huh? What are you talking about? I've never seen him before.

Charlie: No, not that. I'm talking about the guy's aroma. Notice something similar?

Vaggie looked at BF/N and in a flash of a millisecond, Alastor's figure was shown over BF/N until he went back to normal.

Vaggie: *grunts* I should've known.

Blitzø: What? What's going on?

Y/N got back onto his feet and they clashed. Y/N was able to see BF/N's attacks coming and when BF/N swung his fist against Y/N, Y/N caught it and kicked BF/N in the face a few times before punching him back. As they continued to clash, Loona began to feel worried as she watched Y/N.

 As they continued to clash, Loona began to feel worried as she watched Y/N

Loona: N-N/N...

Millie: Hey, Loona, don't be like that. This is N/N we're talking about. He's got this. Just have faith in him, okay?

Loona: *thinking* Faith... Hope...

She then held her hands together and held them up to her face.

Loona: *thinking* Please, N/N, win this. I'm counting on you.