S01 EP11: The Promised Time (Part 1)

In a restaurant, loud clanging and banging was heard and after a while, a chef was holding a young man and threw him out to the garbage.

Chef: Stay out of my kitchen or else, you thieving rat!

He closed the door and when he did, BF/N stood up and dusted himself off after spitting out blood.

BF/N: *takes a piece of bread that he managed to hide* Shit, idiot, damn. It's all there is. This way, I'm going to starve.

???: I see that life hasn't been treating you very well, my boy. Then again, life is always unfair to people like you.

BF/N looked to the shadows to see Alastor walking to him with a smile that sent chills down BF/N's spine.

BF/N: Uh-huh... Okay, bye! *walks away*

Alastor: Ah, come now, my boy. Is that anyway to say hi to your friendly neighbors?

BF/N: I don't think anyone ever told you that phrase "don't talk to strangers", so nope. Bye.

Alastor: Even if this stranger is willing to offer you a chance?

BF/N: If, by chance, you mean trap, then I'm out. Besides, what do you gain from it?

Alastor: I want someone... dead. Well, at least, someone dealt with.

BF/N: I knew it! Nothing comes for free in life.

Alastor: Oh, believe me, my boy. You'll want to hear this because what I have to say should concern you. Especially since Lucifer is about to be... Mm... dethroned.

BF/N: *stops walking* You said what, now?

Alastor: I'm sure you're away of Heaven and Hell, right? Well, they exist. And unfortunately, the realms hang in the balance. Especially with this... individual. If he succeeds, the life you see before you will... cease to exist. I'm aware you're not a fan of Hell, but would it interest you if you were to help the devil and save the realms?

BF/N: ... Okay, freak show, but I still don't understand what that has to do with me. I'm just some guy.

Alastor: Some guy who's forced to live an unfair life given to him by God. No home, no friends, no... family. It sucks... Doesn't it?

BF/N: ... I don't blame God in the same way that many would in these moments. I trust Him. Besides, this doesn't answer my question.

Alastor: Well, to be frank... I see potential in you. And I hate it when potential like yours is forced to go to waste. Why waste your life on such complicated things... when you can use them for your personal gains? Think about it! What if you were given power? Power that nobody, not even God or Lucifer, will be able to measure? Or better yet, if you were given a chance to relive your life with friends and family, would you be interested? *chuckles* I can tell by the look in your eyes. You're curious, aren't you?

BF/N: Maybe, but not enough to do it without thinking. So, we'll do the following. Give me more information and teach me about this power and maybe I'll help you. It's take it or leave it.

Alastor: Hehehehehe. Very well, then. There's someone in this existence that can rival the power of Lucifer Morningstar. And if we're unfortunate, he'll take out the King and steal the throne of Hell.

BF/N: Huh. And how bad is that?

Alastor: Not even I can tell, but let's just say that this will upset the balance between life and death. Good and evil. Heaven and Hell. Put simply, the world you live in will cease to exist.

BF/N: And you just need me to kill or defeat that guy?

Alastor: Exactly. Oh, but a fair warning. He has friends of his own. He even has Lucifer's daughter, the Princess of Hell, at his disposal.