S02 EP07: Out For Love

The episode begins with Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge.

Niffty: So, like where are your wings?

Vaggie: Niffty, I don't have-

Vaggie's sentence is cut off by Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt.

Niffty: Yeah. Where are your tits?

Vaggie sighs.

Y/N: Unimportant!

Vaggie: Any other questions?

Husk: I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven, we get in deeper and deeper shit?

Vaggie: It's not her fault. Or N/N's. Angels are just-

Angel Dust: Liars?

Vaggie: ... difficult. But, Charlie's trying her best. And N/N...

Husk: Yeah, well, their best is turning out real well so far.

Angel Dust: And where is miss fearless leader, anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?

Vaggie: She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone. As for Y/N... He's preparing.

Blitzø: Preparing for what?

Vaggie: Before we returned, N/N made a deal with Adam. A battle to start or end a war. If N/N wins, the extermination ends. But, if Adam wins, N/N will die and so will all of us.

Everyone: ... WHAT?!

Sinister music starts to play.

Alastor: Hmm.

Alastor vanishes into black smoke.

Angel Dust: Has N/N lost his mind?!

Vaggie: I asked him the same thing, but he's dedicated to the deal.

Loona: Doesn't he know that he has a family and friends?

Vaggie: He does. That's why he made the deal. He's doing this for all of us.

Blitzø: I forbid it! N/N has done so much for us all! He's the reason we're all here!

Millie: Yeah! If he dies, there's no telling what will happen.

Loona: Then, let's make sure it doesn't happen. We'll help him fight Adam.

Vaggie: I'm sorry, but we can't. N/N made it clear he doesn't want anyone to assist him. He's all about fighting fair.

Husk: But, N/N will die, anyway! Adam's-

Vaggie: Not going to pull anything as long as we're there to make sure nothing gets in the way of the fight. If I were you all, I'd pray for N/N's victory.

Loona fell to the ground and slowly started to cry. Even the pups whimpered for Y/N in sadness. The scene changes showing Charlie in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with tissues. Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside.

Alastor: Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess.

Charlie begins to appear annoyed.

Charlie: Ugh, go away, Alastor.

Alastor sits down on her bed while Charlie hides again under the covers

Alastor: Now, now, is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?