Chapter 10: Vicious

Warning this Chapter contains forms of violence, reader discretion is advised

Chapter 10: Vicious

(Eddie age eleven)

"Get back here!" Oliver, a Russel Terrier, shouted while running after Eddie, a gray wolf dog, "run while you can half breed!" Buster, a brown doberman, shouted while also running and chasing after Eddie. Eddie ran for his life as these bullies chased him down to the creek. Eddie then tripped and hit the water as Oliver and Buster jumped him. Buster and Oliver were both fourteen and fifteen years old and barely into high school. They started kicking and punching Eddie while he was down until started bleeding just because he was half dog and half wolf. Once they were done they spit in his face and starting walking away laughing. Eddie spits out blood and stands up from the small pond. "Bunch wankers!" Eddie called to them.

Oliver and Buster were already out of hearing reach once Eddie had said what he said. Eddie then lowered his ears and tears up before wiping the blood from his mouth before he started to make his way home. Unfortunately for Eddie it started to downpour and Eddie was about a mile from home. Once Eddie had gotten home he was soaked to the bone. "Eddie what happened sweetheart?" Bonnie Eddie's mother, who was a white wolf asked as she saw her son walk into the house. Bonnie saw that her son was badly bruised with a busted lip. "Did those boys hurt you again?" Bonnie asked as she stopped her son from going into the next room. Eddie nodded, not looking at his mother. "Let's get you cleaned up," Bonnie said as she took her son to the bathroom.

In the bathroom Bonnie had drawn a bath for her son and began to wash his fur. Eddie whined as she touched his bruises. "I'm sorry honey but I have to touch them a bit," Bonnie said while washing up her son. "I'm proud of you for sticking up to those boys," Bonnie said with a light smile. "You're not going to tell Clyde are you?" Eddie asked worriedly as he looked at his mother. Bonnie knew Eddie had feared his stepfather as he was a wolf to be feared by. "Honey..." Bonnie started to say until she heard the front door slam. Eddie felt his heart starting to race upon hearing the front door slamming. "Bonnie!" Clyde shouted from the front room. "In the bathroom Clyde," Bonnie called to her husband. "Mum please," Eddie said in fear. "It'll be okay Eddie," Bonnie said to her son.

Clyde, a large black wolf with a scar across his left eye came into the bathroom. "What's this?" Clyde asked, looking at Eddie. "Those boys were after him again and..." Bonnie started to explain until Clyde interrupted. "And! Eddie was supposed to meet Napoleon and Champion at the shop for that drop off  job!" Clyde shouted, raising his voice. "Clyde! He's eleven years old!" Bonnie said standing up while looking at her husband. "Yeah? My boys were a little bit younger than he is doing these types of jobs for me, without those jobs do you think we could afford this house or the protection that we have a contract for?" Clyde asked, now getting into Bonnie's face.

"No and I understand that but..." Bonnie tried to talk until Clyde grabbed her by the neck. "But nothing, get him ready. I'll have his brothers show him how to really handle those boys once and for all," Clyde said before letting go of Bonnie. "Get out of the tub and meet Napoleon and Champion out in the car," Clyde barked his orders with his deep voice. "Yes sir," Eddie said as he hugged his knees. Clyde then left the bathroom and went to his office. Bonnie sighed before looking at her son who started getting out of the tub. Bonnie then gave him a towel and helped him dry off. "Eddie, listen to your brothers and do as they say okay?" Bonnie asked, looking her son in the eye. Eddie nodded knowing that she was serious.

Eddie left the house and walked over to the car. Eddie hated being around his step brothers as they were always so nasty towards him. Napoleon and Champion were twins identical in fact which meant they both had a thing when it came for trouble they got that from their father. "Hurry up Edward!" Champion mocked his younger step brother. Eddie growled under his breath from hearing his brother call him that. Eddie then got in the car and buckled up.