Chapter 1

Yn P.O.V

(On call)
Yn: "But mom, listen to me at fir-"

Yn Mom: " Listen to you? WHY? YOU'RE SO STUPID.!!! How would you quit your job!? Are you insane, you know how important it is-"

Yn: "I know! I knew it and I thought a lot! It's not really a place to work. I hate it there! I don't care about the money. I'll start writing and-

Yn Mom: "WRITING? Do you have any idea how hard it is!? You can't make a debut if you're not good enough. Are you serious? How would you live!? It will take years and years. Where will you get the freaking money to live!"

Yn: "Mom I saved money! I'll do it! Please let me follow my dream?"

Yn Mom: "Dream? The hell? You know how hard it is to get a job? Oh my! What will I do with you!? I--"

Yn: "Mom!! It's enough! Stop it. I know what I'm doing. So please." *Hang ups*

Yn: *sigh* "I'm sure I'm not wrong"

--An P.O.V
Lee Yn, 23 years old. She starts to work at a government office. The salary is enough to lead a healthy life. But the working schedule is out of hand. It's really hard. The Seniors are rude. They shout even at a small mistake. With pressures and doing something she doesn't like, makes it more hard for her. Not caring about the money, yn quit her job to start her writing career.

Yn: "Let's see... Where my dream is going to take me"

__After 3 month__

Yn: "Fuck!!!" I didn't win... agian..." I have been trying to publish a book but it's not easy. I wrote 3 stories but none won. So I can't publish it. Basically, I have to post my story on a platform. If my story wins, then I'll get the chance to publish the book and more. Ahh.. Maybe I really shouldn't have dreamt of this..

Yn: "I don't even have enough money... I can't live like this. I can't even take class now!" I'm giving up on my dream...

_At shop_

??: "It's 1000 won"

Yn: "Okay. Here you go.." I brought some remen and stuff for dinner. "I can't stave myself to die. A cup of remen... Will be enough.." As I was going I saw a kitty badly injured on his paw

Yn: "Ohh you must be really hurt omg..!!Oh I think I have a bandage. Lemme help you... *treats his leg* "Okay you're good now. Here drink some milk, c'mon. Good boy hehe" I patted him as he's too cute

???: "Oh I was really worried"
I looked behind and saw a handsome man with a bag with him..

???: "Oh I was really worried" I looked behind and saw a handsome man with a bag with him

Yn: "Oh hello. Wait... You brought bandage. Is it for the cat?"

??: "Oh yeah. It was for the cat. Btw, I'm Kim Seokjin"

Yn: "That's so kind. I'm Lee Yn. Nice to meet you Mr. Kim"

Jin: "Nice to meet you too, Ms. Lee. Hmm, actually"