Chapter 16

_Still in Yn P.O.V_

I freshen up and wear the matching dress

Yn: "Hell..!! It's so embarrassing..!!"

Taehyung: "Yah Yn, let's talk" Shit I wonder what is it

Yn: "Yes what is it?"

Taehyung: "Listen, we're going to meet James soon. I guess we're gonna have dinner together. So you know what you have to do right? Make it look sure that we're happy couples. Okay?"

Yn: "Yeah. I'll. For this, I need to know something"

Taehyung: "Don't you dare ask about my mission!"

Yn: "Its not that! Tell me some of your favorite sea foods"

Taehyung: "Why would I?"

Yn: "Couples know each other well. If we say anything different it's most likely he did suspect"

Taehyung: "That's true.."

Yn: "I'll tell you about mine and you'll tell yours, okay? Like, I like squids more than octopus. And you?"

Taehyung: "Um.. I..."

*Skips*

I got some information about him. Not a lot really. Everything is beach related that would help us here.

Yn: "But what if he asks about how we met?"

Taehyung: "Just say you were Jin's friend. After he went to work, we got to know each other and that's how"

Yn: "Okay... Then... Also, about your injury?"

Taehyung: "It's a secret. Nobody knows it"

Yn: "So I will not mention it? Okay..."

We were walking toward a beach side restaurant...

??: "Hello? Isn't it Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung: "Oh! Mr. James! What you doing here?"

James: "Just taking a break. And you? I guess honeymoon?"

Taehyung: "Haha, yes"

Yn: "Hello, Mr. James. I hope you're doing well"

James: "Yes, I'm. Well... Let's eat dinner together then?" Yes! As Taehyung planned!

Taehyung: "Sure, let's go"

We sat at the beach side restaurant. The wind was chilly but soft on my skin. The music made the mind more fun. Yet I was afraid that I would make a mistake and everything would get ruined.

James: "Waiter, come here.... You guys order first"

Taehyung: "Okay, I--"

Yn: "Don't bother, honey. I'll order yours. He would like to have yellowfin tuna"

Taehyung: "You remembered what I wanted to eat? You're so sweet..!"

Yn: "I of course remember..! I know everything about you!"

Taehyung: "True..! You would like octopus, right!?" Wtf.. no.. what

Yn: "Oh gosh! You remembered..!!"

Taehyung: "Of course, I'm great at memorizing" *smiles* Fcking real...

James: "It seems like you both have known each other for a long time?"

Taehyung: "No.. Things just worked out with us. And I love her..I have faith in her"

James: "Wow, that's so unlike the Mafia. But I'm happy to know"

Yn: "Hey, don't say that. Everyone deserves love in this world. And I feel like it's our fate to be together!"

James: "I agree.. We deserve love... Anyway, Mr. Taehyung, why not having faith in me and do a mission?"

Taehyung: "Oh, you mean working together?"

James: "The Shin family. They're gonna disappear with bundles of money. Before they would, let's steal their money and finish em'."

Taehyung: "The Shin family has tough security... But that's not a problem"

James: "What do you think then? You can take 50%. Can geruntee you, no betray here. So... We're partners?"

Taehyung: "Sure" My eyes land on his thigh. He grabbed his thigh as hard as he would. If he keeps doing it, his thigh will bleed. I can't understand why he's doing it but it's better to keep myself shut

James: "Then, after vacation, let's have a meeting"

Taehyung: "Okay, Mr. James." They both shook their hands with a smile...

_In the hotel

Yn: "Ah..." I threw myself in the bed. It's so tiring already cuz of my periods.. Also, period mood swings and darn, I'm feeling annoyed for no reason. I'm just so glad I didn't make any mistakes

Taehyung: "Move aside. It's not your own bed..!"

Yn: "Sorry.. I was just so tired.."

Taehyung: "Tired? For what reason. You fcking do nothing.." Yeah true, my ass..! Oh wait! I sat up

Yn: "By the way! I said exactly the food you wanted and you. I said squids but octopus..! Why did you order octopus!!?"

Taehyung: "As if I care about no one like you?"

Yn: "Oh, really? Then shall I leave you?"

Taehyung held me by my arm and pushed me making me lay down on the bed. He leaned his body in mine. He looked right in my eyes, with nothing but anger.

Taehyung: "Don't fcking joke around, you little slave. Talking back at me? Don't. Even. Do. It. Again! Now get out of the bed"

Yn: "W- what?"

Taehyung: "You're sleeping on the floor" He held my wrist as hard as he would

Yn: "Leave me! It hurts!" He pushed me down, making me fall on my floor.

Yn: "Ahh!"

Taehyung: "You fcking forgot where you belonged. You're nothing! The bed? Hotel? These brand clothes? These are not for you..!! You don't deserve that. You deserve nothing...!!"

His every words... That's what my mom did told me.. That I'm worthless.. A nothing.. I don't deserve a family.. All these stuff.. Again.. And now, from another human.. Fck.. Why I don't even die...

Sometimes, like a fool I trusted that my mom changed. That she do loves me. But at the end, I was just being used. But again, I'll hope that they would one day love me.

Just the same here.. I thought Taehyung might stop hurting me... He might treat me as a human. Living with him reminds me of my past. How my mom would blame me and beat me up for nothing I did.. Just to burst out the anger of my dad leaving...

On the chilly night, along my cramps, tears on my eyes... I somehow fell asleep