Chapter 15

_Taehyung P.O.V_

We're on the plane moving for the mission. I don't count it as a 'honeymoon' shit cuz as if she's my 'wife'...

According to Hyung's information, James will be there and it's my mission to approach him. I have to find out the reason why he's in Hawaii. On top of that, I have to make a deal with him.

Slowly ruining him is my goal now.. I'll make him taste him own medicine..

But I'm already worried that this girl might make a mistake. A little bit of suspicion can ruin my plan...

Taehyung: "Yn"

Yn: "Yes?"

Taehyung: "Listen to me carefully.. When we're at the beach, make sure to act well. Not even a single shit should doubt our marriage. Act like we're a real couple, okay?"

Yn: "I'll..! Don't worry..!"

Taehyung: "Or else--"

Yn: "I said don't worry... I'll do it well"

That did be nice if you works smoothly

Taehyung: "Also, you gotta call me by some weird names"

Yn: "Weird name..? Oh! You mean like... Baby..?"

Taehyung: "Yeah stuff like that?"

Yn: "Okay, babe.."

Taehyung: "Not here..!"

Yn: "Gosh... I have to practice..!"

Taehyung: "Shut up"

She's damn annoying. After scolding her, insulting her, she's still the same at the end.. These really goes on vain...

Taehyung: "By the way, what we have to do? I mean is there anything special thing to do as couples?"

Yn: "They have fun together, eat foods, take photos and yeah, random stuff? That's all I watched in kdrama...

Taehyung: "Wait- You have never been in beach?"

Yn: *smiles* "No... You know, I never had a happy family. Well, you know everything, right? Every time they just wanted to make money and money. They didn't even want me to attend school and I somehow managed to... Then my dad stole all the saving money, leaving me and my mom. That's why things got more worse. So, yeah, I never had a chance to have fun..."

Taehyung: "But you had a job before, right?"

Yn: "Yeah, but I quit. First of all, it hasn't my dream. Then, the workers there are so rude and gossiper. They talk shit all the time and made me do the works. But at the end, I was hated by all. And they don't even have any reasons. So I quit and start writing... As if.. I changed anything..."

"The plane will be landing soon"

Taehyung: "Yn, work well, okay?"

Yn: "Of course"

_Yn P.O.V_

We got in a car together. I was excited cuz I have always loved beach.

Yn: "Shouldn't we drop at a shop first?"

Taehyung: "Why?"

Yn: "Really? Why? I gotta buy some clothes"

Taehyung: "Gucci or Chanel?"

Yn: "W-what?"

Taehyung: "Choose a brand. Or.. Let's just buy from both of the brands" Really- I'm gonna- Buy brands!?