Chapter 11

The wedding day

Yn p.o.v

I'm getting ready. For my so-called marriage. I was so busy going to the spa, salon and stuff I have never done. I'm looking really pretty right now. I can't disagree. I haven't talked with taehyung that much since he and oppa were busy arranging the wedding. I don't know how to feel right now. I might regret it later, or not..? Who knows if fate is on my sight. I'm stuck in a situation where I don't know what to do... I don't know why I'm so worried...

Jin: "Yn, you done?"

Yn: "Yes! Come in, oppa!!"

Jin: "Whoaa...!!! Yn.. You look so pretty!!"

Yn: "Really!? Thank you..!" Ahh..

Jin: "Hey... You look nervous.. It's okay! You're doing well. Everything will be smooth like butter..!"

Yn: "Haha.. okay!"

Jimin: "Hey yn- Whoa you really look gorgeous!"

Yn: "Thank you, Jimin-ah..!!"

Jin: "Taehyung is ready right? Where is he?"

Jimin: "He's talking with some people. Don't mind him"

Jin: "Okay... Oh, wait I'll be back"

Yn: "Oppa..!"

Jin: "Yes?"

Yn: "You didn't tell my mom anything, right?"

Jin: "Obviously! Don't worry about that!" *Smiles* *Jin leaves*

Yn: "That's good then..." I don't want her to know it. It's just a contact. I don't want to create a big deal about it. If I let her know it, she'll start gossiping. I don't want that...

Taehyung p.o.v

I was at the entrance greeting the guests. I hope that Se-jun comes... Or else, everything is ruined..

Taehyung: "Oh hyung here you are! Ah, are you sure he's coming..?"

Jin: "I'm sure...! It's not just a small event!"

Taehyung: "I know..." Apparently, Jin hyung met James aka Se-jun though his plan. Fortunately, the plan worked and he did not suspect hyung. Se-jun probably thinks we didn't recognize him and just doing business since he's a powerful Mafia as well.

Taehyung: "But why didn't you tell me that you went to Russia to search about Se-jun?"

Jin: "You were sick back then. Also immature tbh. I was worried you would do something.. That's why.. Later, I told Jimin about it, after I find out that James is actually Se-jun. So, I worked in a mission with James and build trust between us."

Taehyung: "If it wasn't you, I would've done nothing.. I'm so stupid.."

Jin: "Shut up! You have done enough for your family. Also, without this event it would've been hard to make him come to Korea. Btw, I sent him the invitation and I made him the chef guest of this event.."