Chapter 19

_After a week_

Yn P.O.V

Yn: "And done...!" I wrote the new episodes of my book. I'm writing a new book. I wouldn't focus on writing since I was busy lately. Jimin and Oppa didn't visit as well.

Also, Taehyung is mostly busy and outside the house all day. We would eat dinner together but silently. After what happened that night... He changed... He doesn't shout or scold me. He barely makes eye content or talk with me.. I guess... He's just tired..?

I was so busy and tired these days that I didn't grab a time to think about what happened that time. Jimin teased me a lot! He thought we were really dating behind his back. I had to explain him cuz it was embarrassing!!

"But it's weird. Taehyung is heavy drinker. I doubt he was actually drunk back then. I mean he drove home being that drunk? That's impossible.."

Yn: "If what Jimin said was true then why did we end up like that?What exactly happened that night..??" Okay so... I closed you eyes. I was getting a vision of that night. I opened my eyes and slap my head

Yn: "C'mon try to remember..!!" And then.. slowly slowly....

I remembered everything

Yn: "I hugged Taehyung..? What!?"
I clearly remembered that I embraced him.

Yn: "He was crying.?? For what? And he kissed me? He freaking kissed me??!? I--" Everything became vivid before my eyes. I was stunned how my behavior was that night

Yn: " l was literally about to make out with him! I-- I was yapping about him. How the hell he was calm!?!" The Taehyung I know, he shot ten times on my head, threw the outside the window and beat me until I died.

Yn: "No way that was Taehyung back then!" But... He looked upset about something. His face aches my heart

Yn: "Wait-"

'Why my heart arches when you're hurt'

Yn: "No F*CKING WAY I SAID THAT!? What if he thinks I love him? I would never grow feeling for that Kim Taehyung..!! Gosh what the heck...!!" I grip my hair and smash my head on the table

But it doesn't seems like Taehyung wasn't unconscious back then. The kiss and everything, hugging me back..

Yn: "He did them on purpose...?!"
Thinking about it, it felt like butterflies in my stomach gave birth. I wouldn't take it anymore. My cheeks were heating, heart was beating as if it was gonna blast right away

Yn: "No way... Does he like me..?" I slapped my cheeks

Yn: "Stop overthinking, you Yn!! There is no f*cking way!! Heartless Mafia like him would never fell in love...!!"

*Time skips*

It was 11:48 already. Taehyung isn't home yet. He would always come before 10 p.m. But it's already midnight. I called him but he didn't pick up. Shit..! I sit down on the sofa, shaking my legs worrying about him. He'll be fine right?!!

Time goes as it is 12:08 a.m now. I thought to call Oppa. I picked up my phone and was about to dial his number when I heard footsteps

Taehyung: "Oh? You're not asleep yet?"

Yn: "Huh! What happened to you!?" His forehead was messed with blood. The black t-shirt and coat was soaked with blood

Yn: "Wha-- what happened--" I went to him and held his hand. He tried to push my hand but I held him anyways

Yn: "Let's go to our room. I'll treat you"

Taehyung: "No need.."

Yn: "Don't be stubborn..! Come with me...!"

Taehyung: "I said I'm fine.." He hissed in pain, gripping his wound just a bit aside from his stomach

Yn: "So you're fine huh!? Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs slowly. I made him sit on the bed and bring the Fast-aid-kit. His forehead had a deep scratch. His lips were bleeding. My hand was shaking seeing him like this. I took a deep breath and took off his coat.

Yn: "Let me take off your shirt" I slowly take it off. My heart stinged seeing his condition. I got the ball of cotton and started cleaning the wound on his stomach.

Yn: "Was- was that a gunshot!?"

Taehyung: "Luckily, the bullet didn't want deep.."

Yn: "How did you endure this pain!?"

Taehyung: "It's nothing. I'm a Mafia, don't forget that"

Yn: "Mafias are human too!" I bandaged his wound. I also treated his forehead. I move my way to his lips. I caressed the wound on his utter lips with my finger. He looked at me and we made a eye content. My eyes went teary, the weight of pain in my heart increased.

Taehyung wiped off the tears that sild down my doe eyes. My heart broke down. I started sobbing hard. I can't hide any pain anymore.

Taehyung: "Why are you crying...?" I embraced him fully conscious about my move. He let me do so.

I feel a patt on my back. Taehyung pressed my body closer to him making our body meet. He hugged me back as my tears were still dropping.

Taehyung: "Don't cry... It's okay..."

Yn: "It's not okay! Look at yourself. You... You're hurt.."

Taehyung: "I'm feeling good now, thanks to you" I broke the hug and looked at him

Yn: "Your lips... I should treat it first" I slowly moved the cotton ball around his wound.

Taehyung: "Ah"

Yn: "I'm sorry! I'll be careful" I slowly treated the wound on his lips.

Yn: "You should rest. I'll bring some food"

Taehyung: "Hmm"

My heart felt so heavy... When I first came here, the condition of him made my heart break. Months and months after taking care of him, when I saw him walking all fine I felt so refreshed. I never thought I would've to see him like this again. I wipe off my tear that disagree to stop, I arranged the food on a tray and went to him.

Yn: "Sit down. I'll feed you"

Taehyung: "You don't have to..." He replied being tried

Yn: "Hey, you're tired. I'll do it.." Taehyung sighed and nodded. I gave him a smile and fed him.

I was done feeding him. I turn off the lights

Yn: "I'll go wash the dishes. Try to sleep okay?"

I was happy how he wasn't angry or rude with anything. It was shocking that he cared about me. I'm confused... Taehyung... Why are you being nice to me...

I was done cleaning. I took off the kitchen apron and went upstairs. He was already sleeping. I freshen up and lay down beside Taehyung. I was facing him. His beautiful face is now full of bandages and scars. I caressed his bandage softly with my fingers. Suddenly, he gripped my hand making me flinch. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I gasped thinking he'll get mad

Taehyung: "Can you... Hug me?" My heart stopped breathing, being confused if I heard it right. I didn't act up, I slowly pushed my body toward him, making his face rest on my neck. I play with his hair and patt his back, helping him fall asleep.

He changed a lot... He wasn't a heartless Mafia anymore... I have to avow that I have feelings for him