Chapter 14

_Yn P.O.V_

I woke up. It was 7 a.m.

I freshen up and went to the kitchen as if nothing happened.

It was already 8:30 so I went to wake Taehyung up

Yn: "Umm, sir..? Sir, it's already 9 a.m. Please wake up... Sir.."

Taehyung: "Hmm, I'm up. Get out.."

Yn: "Yes..." I wanna smack him.

I went to the kitchen again.. Waiting for him...

Finally, I hear his footsteps. He sit down and start eating.

Taehyung: "It's... Salty... Very salty. The heck you made!?"

Yn: "Salfy? No way... My food was never bad. Lemme taste it.."

Taehyung: "Taste!? From my plate!? WHAT THE FCK YOU THINK YOU'RE!? You salve!?" He threw away the plate. The plate broke into pieces and the dishes littered the kitchen floor.

Taehyung: "Make me something else"

Yn: "But I'm sure I made it yummy-"

Taehyung: "Shut the f*ck up and do what I said"

With my teary eyes, I clean up the floor. I freaking know Taehyung! You did it on purpose. You just love to torture me, huh!?!

Yn: "Ouch" I feel a pain on my finger. I took a look and.. yes... I cut it.. Darn plate.

Taehyung: "Can't you hurry the f*ck up?"

Yn: "Y-yes"

In a short time, I made his breakfast

Yn: "I'm done cooking.." I wait for him. I went to the drawing room. But there's no trace of him. I guess he left

Yn: "Why the f*ck he told me to cook when he's not going to eat!? Such a monster!!"

Taehyung: "What did you just call me!?"

Yn: "You- you were-"

Taehyung: "So, this is how you talk behind my back huh!?" He pushed me and made me fell on the sofa. He looked right into my eyes with his dark eyes.

Taehyung: "Didn't I make it clear with you!? I told you DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME! Now what? Monster? YAHH YOU-"

*Ding dong*

Taehyung: "Ahh shit!!! Who's here in this morning!?"

Yn: "I-- I'll see.."

Taehyung: "Just sit" Taehyung went to the door and opened as--

Jin: "Taehyung-ah..!! How was your first night!?"

Taehyung: "H-hyung-?"

Jin: "Why are you wearing suit? Where are you going? And where is Yn? Still sleeping huh??"

Taehyung: "Hm yeah-"

Jin: "Yn? Where are you going?" I was about to hide but Oppa...

Yn: "Ah? Oh nowhere?"

Jin: "But Taehyung said you were sleeping.." Jin pushed Taehyung and come to me.

Jin: "You well?"

Yn: "Yes of course..! I was making some breakfast. I was kinda hungry"

Jin: "Taehyung should've ordered something. Yah! What kind of husband you're!?!? Who makes his wife look after first ni- *cough* *cough* whatever. What is this behavior Taehyung!?"

Taehyung: "I was about to buy something to eat. Yeah.."

Jin: "Oh really? Then what's that food on the dinning table?" F*ck

Yn: "I actually I wanted to cook something for him. Still he's not
listening.."

Jin: "Oh.. So- wait Yn!? Why is your finger bleeding!?"

Yn: "Holy shit- I- It happened while I was cooking"

Jin: "KIM FCKING TAEHYUNG!! WHAT IS THIS!?!? EXPLAN YOURSELF!!"

Taehyung: "I.. umm" Taehyung come toward me. Gosh is he gonna hit me..!?

Taehyung: "BABY!? YOU WERE HURT!? Oww why you didn't tell me! I would have treated you.." He pat my back softly

Taehyung: "It's gonna be fine..! Come and sit. I'll be here with the first-aid-kit" Taehyung came and sat next to me with the kit. He started treating. Taehyung kissed my injured finger unexpectedly.

Taehyung: "I told you not to cook, didn't I? Why are you so stubborn. Um? I told you not to do anything and rest." My jaw went missing cuz the heck is this? He literally made me cook breakfast 2 damn times.

But.. This Taehyung... He looked so beautiful... So sweet... His soft touch, words. His gorgeous face right in front of me. My heart was beating so fast that it might blast. His soft kiss on my injury. Oh so lovely-

The F*ck. LEE YN. Lovely and him!? Ew no way. Never ever!! He treated me like a nothing and me!?!?

Taehyung: "Baby? Babe? You fine?"

Yn: "Huh? Yeah..."

Jin: "Taehyung, you should have noticed..."

Taehyung: "Hm.. I'm being reckless... Sorry Yn and hyung.."

Yn: "It's fine.."

Taehyung: "But hyung... Why did you came?"

Jin: "About James.. I got some info"

Taehyung: "Oh... What is it?"

Jin: "He will be in Hawaii tomorrow. You have to go there and meet him so you would make a deal with him"

Taehyung: "Then, I'll leave tomorrow.."

Jin: "You both are going!" Hawaii!?! Damn yess..!!!

Taehyung: "It's will be dangerous.. And-"

Jin: "No no no... Are you dumb? You're married and you're going alone on your honeymoon? That's crazy" Did I just heard honeymoon. I looked at Taehyung being clueless about that I just heard. He looked at me and exhaled

Taehyung: "Then we're going to enjoy our honeymoon and do the work" I looked at me again and smirked.. I gave him a confused look cuz why he is smirking

Jin: "Good then. I have managed the tickets. Good luck"

Taehyung: "Sure"

Jin: "Okay.. I'll go now! Take care yn!"

Yn: "You too. Bye!" As Oppa left, I raise my eyebrows and look at Taehyung.

Yn: "Honeymoon? And why did you smirked? Look, if you have any of the weird ideas then please drop them." Taehyung looked at me and laugh out loud. I have.. never seen him laugh...

Taehyung: "Look lady! I don't have any weird ideas.We're going for a mission and nothing else. I love your confidence" *burst out laughing* Wow.. I do really love to embarrass myself.

Yn: "Then why did you smirked!?"

Taehyung: "Stop asking me questions now" Back to his serious mood. Darn boy....

I'm sure going to Hawaii would be a bad idea cuz look! Who am I going with?!