Chapter 8

ONE MONTH LATER

At 7pm

_

Yn p.o.v

Jim oppa was walking here and there

Jim oppa was walking here and there. Jimin and I were sitting on the seat. Today, taehyung is getting his surgery done.

Jimin: "Jin hyung you don't have to worry. He'll be fine."

Jin: "Still Jimin... I can't just stop worrying..."

Yn: "Jin oppa, you just came from France, you're already tired. Please, sit down."

Jimin: "Yes hyung. Sit here"

Finally Jin oppa sat. He is hella worried. His love for his brother.. Ahh... I don't even have a sibling to worry about me like that...

It's been a month, I have been doing the same thing everyday, taking care of him. He wasn't stubborn at all. He was concerned about his health.

Jin: "Doctor how was it?" I suddenly heard the doctor. I stand up from my seat as well as Jimin.

Doctor: "It's well. So need to worry. We'll shift him to Vip room no.7 after a while. Plz wait there"

Jin: "Okay Doctor!" He exhales in relief. "Finally, I have been really worried about him. Finally he's well now." A tear dropped from his eyes. Seeing this, Jimin hugged Jin tightly saying it's fine. I pat both of their backs to calm them down.

They let go of their hug and Jin oppa hugged me, making my head lay on his chest.

Jin: "Yn, I thank you very very very much. You made it easier. I can't explain in words how much I'm happy right now" I again pat his back

Yn: "No worries oppa! I'm also happy to know that he's fine now. Well, this yn is really good, fon't you agree?"

Jin: "Of course..! Your the best"

Jimin: "It's true, Yn. You helped us a lot. You're really a good girl.."

Yn: "Haha, thank you!!"

Jin: "Then, let's wait in the room. Let's go"

Yn: "Yes!" I along with Jimin and Jin went to his room.