Chapter 17

_Still Yn P.O.V_

*The next day*

8 p.m

We reached home. I was unpacking the bags. The whole time was silent after last time. I was drowned thinking about my life. That, why can't a sprinkle of happiness drop in my life? Why can't get love and careness in this world..? I wonder what kind of mistake I made that I'm being punished like this..?

As I was in my thoughts, I heard the door rung. Is it Taehyung?

Yn: "Who is here??"

Jimin: "Yn! It's me, Jimin" I opened the door. It's great that he's here. I'm already so bored alone

Yn: "Hey Jimin!"

Jimin: "How was your honeymoon?!"

Yn: "Really? The first thing to ask me? Don't make me your enemy!"

Jimin: "C'mon gurl~~"

Yn: "How do you expect? As if that's my real husband" We sit on my the sofa together.

Jimin: "Yeah yeah. But I heard the plan went well. That's good"

Yn: "Yeah...."

Jimin: "Also, you have to be careful now. Danger would appear"

Yn: "Oppa told me too. But why? I don't understand anything"

Jimin: "Knowing these will only push you in danger. So it's better not to know. Just keep yourself safe. If you feel any threat then share us everything, okay?"

Yn: "Don't worry, I'll" Again, a door bell caught our attention. It's surely Taehyung now.

Jimin: "I think it's Taehyung. I'll see" I nodded at him.

Jimin came along with Jin Oppa.

Yn: "Oh, Oppa..! How are you?"

Jin: "I'm great, you? How was your day in Hawaii?" Probably fcked up

Yn: "It was fun. I really enjoyed it..!" Sleeping on the floor, getting threaten, yelled and insults. Yep, so fcking fun

Jin: "Glad to know..! Yn, I brought this wine. You and Taehyung would love it" He showed a red wine bottle.

Jimin: "Oh? It's Domaina de la Romanee-Conti Grand Cru...!"

Yn: "That's a very long name..."

Jimin: "Isn't it the most expensive wine? It's like $558,000 isn't it?"

WHAT THE F*CK I JUST HEARD

Yn: "W-what? It's how much- 5--?!" I widened my eyes.

Jin: "Yeah?" I should not live with them. Living with rich people only
make my breath stopped. Wtf who buys something so costly

Jimin: "Hahaha..!! Yn!!! You look hilarious..! It's not that much..!"

Yn: "Not that much? I'm gonna faint.."

Jin: "Calm down, Yn..! Once you taste it, you'll know why it's expensive"

Yn: "Why? Is it made out of gold as something? My tongue would rather die than drinking it..!"

Jin: "You're funny, Yn...!" They both laugh out

Jin: "Yn, we work hard to make money. So, why not having fun with what we earn, right? Anyway, I'll take my leave now. Make sure to drink it, okay? I literally gifted you"

Jimin: "I'll leave too, then. Let's go"

I lead them to the door and I sent them away.

I sat in front of the bottle of the wine.

Yn: "I wonder what's so special in it..?" I looked around the bottle. Indeed the outside seems good but we should not judge a book by its cover. I opened the bottle and smelled it.

Hell, the aroma was strong and sweet. I can't disagree that it will be tasty. If I taste a little bit of the wine it won't be a big deal, right?

Yn: "I mean.. I'll just.. Taste a little?" I got the wine glass and poured a little bit of the wine. I took a sip. I widened my eye and gaze at the wine

Yn: "F*cking delicious!!" I guess I'll drink a bit more. I took another little drop of the wine and drank them in one go

Yn: "The aroma is so lovely... Maybe a little for the last time" I drink again

Yn: "It's probably the tastiest drink I have ever drank" I took another sip

Taehyung P.O.V

James: "I'm sure that they'll make their move after a week. So, we can take things slowly."

Taehyung: "You're right. I think they still haven't gathered the money."

James: "Yes... I was shocked though. How come they did all of these alone"

Taehyung: "The Shin Family was quiet in between. We thought they won't make a move but see he managed 50 billion won in his pocket"

James: "I know... Well, I have gave all the info you would need. So we're done for now?"

Taehyung: "Yes"

James: "That's good. Let's have our faith in each other and win the mission. You don't have to worry. I'm trustworthy" My veins throb throughout my skin, making my blood risen.

Taehyung: "Same goes with me. Let's win together" *James smiles*

__

Taehyung: "F*CK!!" I sit in my car and started losing my temper

Taehyung: "F*cking what!? TRUSTWORTHY!? My ass" I throw my bangs which is making my temper rise higher. I gripped my hair and exhaled.I have lost my patience. Him lying all the f*cking time as if he knows nothing. I was so f*cking done that I just wanted to shot his ass off. I closed my eyes

Flashback

Se-jun: "Yo, tae...! Wanna go to some party!?"

Jimin: "Yeah, Taehyung. Let's go~~ It's gonna be fun..!!"

Taehyung: "But I have to do it first"

Se-jun: "Yah! Life is not about money! It's about having fun~~ C'mon man!! Trust this guy, man! We'll help you with everything. You have us!!"

Jimin: "Yes! You would barely find anyone as royal as us..!!"

Taehyung: "Well, well... Then shall we!?!?"

"YESSS LET'S HAVE FUN!!!"

End of the flashback

Taehyung: " 'Trust me'. You were a fake f*ck, Se-jun. I'll destroy you"

I started the engine and start driving..

I stopped the car in front of a club. I sluggishly dropped his body on the bar seat.

Bartender: "Sir, what would you like?"

Taehyung: "Anything strong would work"

I took a sip from the alcohol. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I always wanted something where there is love and truth. I wanted people to know me by who I am and admire me for me, not my fame and money. Being born in a Mafia family, it isn't something I would love to be proud about.

I drink as much as I would. I felt kinda dizzy. I really shouldn't drink anymore or I won't be able to drive.

Luckily, the bar wasn't that far from our house.

I managed to find the key and opened the door. I heard loud music as I entered

Taehyung: "What the..." I saw Yn....dancing

Her hips were moving so sexually. Her messy hair. I can't lie that the weather in the club didn't turn me on but this sight of Yn did.

I switched off the TV where she was listening to seductive music. She finally noticed and looked at me

Yn: "You nasty man! Again disturbing me!?"

Taehyung: "What- did you just say!"