Chapter 7

_A/n p.o.v

Yn was walking here and there not understanding the situation. She threw herself on the bed and sighed.

Yn: "No! No! Hell why!? I don't want it" Marriage was always important to yn. She takes it seriously. She wants to marry someone whom she loves, whom she trusts. A tear dropped as it was frustrating for her that nothing is going well. Nothing is going as planned. Life is a mess no matter how hard she works. She's too tired to live now.

Yn: "Marriage as a contact!? Is he crazy!? I won't agree!" Another long sigh escaped from her mouth. "What will happen to my mother? She will have to live a tough life.. Also what about me? What will I do with a small amounts of money.." Sobs was heard from her. While crying like a mess, she fell asleep thinking about her messed up life.

_Y/n p.o.v

I wake up from my nap, looking at the clock it's 7pm.

Yn: "It was a good nap... I really enjoyed it..." I close my eyes to feel relaxed but 'marry me' I popped my eyes open remembering the conversation. Again getting frustrated knowing it's the reality.

Yn: *sigh* "I think I'm going to agree" I have no other way though. I have to get married in case of getting the money. It's the easiest way of getting the money. I really really need it "It's a contact so I don't have to worry a lot"

I knocked Taehyung's door. He let me in. I stand in front of him

Taehyung: "So it's a yes?"

Yn; *I nodded* "Yes, I agree"

Taehyung: "Very good decision"

Yn; "So when is it?"

Taehyung: "After my surgery"

Yn: "Okay...."

Taehyung: "Also don't tell Jin hyung anything"

Yn: "Huh? Why though?"

Taehyung: "Bc I said so. Now get me some hot chocolate"

Yn: "Sure" Can't he just tell me why!? Why is he getting married also why me..!? There are tons of girls man! Well I should say I'm lucky- I slap my head, feeling disgusted about what I just thought. It's not true. He's really annoying. He's handsome that doesn't do anything. He was a very ugly personality...

In a short time, I brought him the hot chocolate. I place it beside the bed. I have a lot of questions in my mind. I don't know if I should ask or not. My mind was filled with questions and questions but little do I know, I won't ever get an answer. I sighed while thinking continuesly

Taehyung: "The hell is wrong with you? Do you have something to say?"

Yn: "Huh?" I got myself back to reality, looking at his eyes which are burning in anger. How would I dare to ask something when he's like that!? Reminds me of my math teacher... He's the reason I'm a failure in Math! *sighs* "Well no, nothing sir. I'll take my leave"
.....

Still in Yn p.o.v

_At 10 PM

I cleaned the bed tray since taehyung just finished his dinner. He's really a good boy now. He eats on time, take medicines on time and also lets me take care of him. Sometimes he be pissed off but I'm used to it. I gave him the medicines as he takes it in no time.

Taehyung: "Ahh.... Today was a really long day.... A lot of things happened..."

I nodded to myself hearing taehyung. It's really true.. Check up, a friend, marriage contact. It was a really long day... Okay.. So accordingly, I have to prepare the cream for him leg and the back. I get the cream from the drawer and sat beside him.