Chapter 6

Taehyung "Are you even serious? Why would I get marry!! It's nonsense!"

Jimin "Really man? You're calling marriage a nonsense?! I really can't deal with you. Look, If you get married, you'll get more money. It's a rule of Mafia families, you clearly know. You will become so rich and powerful"

Taehyung: "But Jin hyung can marry too. I mean, Se-jun will still come to get the money right?"

Jimin: "Nah man. You're not focusing. Think about the revenge. Also, get a contact marriage. I know you have no girlfriend"

Taehyung: "It's bc I'm not interested!"

Jimin: "And when did I said no girls likes you?"

Taehyung: "Well-"

Jimin: "I think this is the best way. So, let's do this. I'll find someone for the marriage contact"

Taehyung: "Gosh I hate strangers! I don't want anyone in my house!"

Jimin: "Then just marry me"

Taehyung "Get the fck out of my room you Park Jimin!"

Jimin: "HAHAHAHA!!!! Bye, my soon to be YEOBO~~"

Taehyung: "Eww!!! Leave!!"

_Taehyung P.O.V_

What Jimin said makes sense... I have to get married to make a blast....

Taehyung: "But who do I get married to?" Making a contact marriage isn't easy. Whoever that girl is, I will have to protect her. I have to make sure who has a easy background

Taehyung: "Who the fck should I- Wait.. Yes I got it!" *calls Jimin*

Jimin: "Hello bro!"

Taehyung: "I have made up my mind."

Jimin: "Huh? About what? WAIT WHAT!? I'm hanging up I'm not doing that-"

Taehyung: "Shut up! I'll get married. And I know someone"

Jimin: "What? That's funny~"

Taehyung: "It's YN"

Jimin: "What? Her? I would have found someone-"

Taehyung: "Why? You like her?"

Jimin: "Geez, no! I don't even know her well... I told you bc you alright have a deal with her."

Taehyung: "It makes things easier. I'll ask her"

Jimin: "Okay, good luck!"

Taehyung: "Hmm* *hangs up*

Marrying Yn is the easier way. She don't have any friends. Her mother is her only family. Since, she's living here, no worries but kidnapping. She will be safe.

Taehyung: "YN COME HERE!!

_Yn P.O.V_

As I was writing my story, I heard Taehyung calling me.

Yn: "Geezz... He's so annoying. So rude. I don't even want to face him ever again. How long I will have to do this..."

Taehyung: "Yahh!!!! Lee Yn!!!"

Yn: "I'M COMING MR.KIM"

Entering the room, I saw him sitting on the sofa. He's moving now? Wow... I think he found his enemy aunt was talking about.

Taehyung: "Sit"

Yn: "Yes. So, what is it sir?"

Taehyung: "Marry me"

Yn: "What?" My jaw dropped. It did. It's on the ground. Literally. What's this- "Look. Marriage isn't a joke to me. I can't get married with someone I don't know well. Don't always think about your own feelings"

Taehyung: "Own feelings...? BAHAHAHA" What? It's my first time seeing him laugh. He's adorabl- What the fvk! This isn't you! He's a horrible man!

Taehyung: "Excuse me? Feelings? Me and for you? Gurl... What a fool...!" Literally yn... If making yourself look like dumbass to others, was a job, I would be richer then this Kim Taehyung

Yn: "Then what are you even talking about!?"

Taehyung,: "Lower your voice" See! Back to icy

Taehyung: "Let's have a contact marriage."

Yn: "Why would I? I'm your caretaker and that's it"

Taehyung: "You're no one to give an opinion"

Yn: "Seriously? You can't do anything if don't agree"

Taehyung: "Whoa... You do seriously get on my nerves. It's a fcking contact. After I'm done with my work, I'll divorce you. It's easy, isn't it? Also, I'll pay you okay?"

Yn: "Oh? You think money is everything? You can't just-"

Taehyung: "Your mother took another load."

Yn: "What?"

Taehyung: "So, if you look at the papers, it clearly shows your mother again took big ass loan. And who's gonna return the money? You"

Yn: "I-" This is insane. Mom did it again. Seriously, she's nothing more than a burden to me. I'm so sick!

Taehyung: "Hmm, and the amount. You can't get these easily. If you agree, I'll pay for it"

Yn: "Why does it have to be me!?"

Taehyung: "Bc I want. I guess you will do so. I'll get the surgery done and we'll get married"

Yn: "Wait- You can't do the surgery now"

Taehyun: "As if I'll marry you tonight? It's after my surgery. So now take care of me, my caretaker, I meant soon to be wife.."